By Nice Boy LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
1) Welcome to Stormcrow! It’s the easiest way to write properly-threaded tweetstorms.
2) Each new paragraph becomes a new tweet. Numbers in the left margin help you keep a running tally, but…
3) …Stormcrow will automatically add numbers to each tweet during the publishing step, so you don’t have to hassle with them anymore.
4) By default Stormcrow uses the leading number with parenthesis style but you can change this in the Options menu.
5) When you’re ready to publish, Stormcrow publishes each tweet back-to-back with just one tap.
6) Proper threading ensures your followers can read your tweetstorms in the correct order.
7) Easy links: tap the link button to search for a link or website. Copying the URL will automatically paste it at the cursor position.
8) Easy editing: drag left and right on the toolbar to move the cursor by small amounts, making it easier to spot-fix adjacent characters.
Great start for a niche need
Writing tweetstorms with even the best Twitter clients is difficult, and Stormcrow definitely scratches an itch. Need to play with it a bit, but noticed a couple of things:
1) Saving drafts not obvious—need to "cancel" current session. I suspect that multiple sessions would be common for "tweetstorming"
2) Need to hit return twice to start new paragraph. Maybe allow option for single return?
Great start, though. Love to see the app evolve.
- Category: Social Networking
- Released: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nice Boy LLC
- © 2017 Nice Boy LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.