The Stormglass Protocol: Room Escape!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**75%-off in-app purchase! One week only!**
"One of the most gorgeous iOS games... From the quirky narrative jokes to the highly-explorable rooms, The Stormglass Protocol doesn’t miss a beat. 4½ stars" - 148Apps
"Looks like it came out of the future... rich graphics, an immersive storyline, and puzzles that will have you turned upside down." - iDownloadBlog
From the co-creators of GameSpot and Poultrygeist comes the room escape game of the year!
"The Stormglass Protocol... pulls the genre out of its stationary roots." - JayIsGames.com
You wake up in a strange room, and a cold voice emerges from unseen speakers. "Welcome to Vindiqo Research Laboratories," it says. Where are you? How did you get here? Who is holding you? All you know is you need to escape. Sixteen locked doors and portals — and the adventure of a lifetime — stand between you and freedom.
"The Stormglass Protocol: Room Escape!" is a fun, engaging, and replayable first-person room-escape game, featuring highly-explorable rooms, narrative jokes, and — most of all — immersive puzzles.
Featuring three free levels, and thirteen more via in-app purchase, plus a fury of mazes, gears, lasers, circuits, balance puzzles and hidden objects!
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Minor bug fixes.
Loved it! So much potential!
Let me start by saying I loved the game and rooms and concept design. I played the first three rooms together and then the remaining.
- I really like that each room has its own "personality". Very engaging
- Puzzles are wholly different in each room. It was great to see exercise my mind in different ways
- The quirky Vindiqo messages! Love them. Like "Perfecto" and "Please cherish your visit here in memory as long as you live"
- it seems like a game all ages can play. If you make it harder, make the difficulty level optional
- good graphics. Made the rooms compelling
What will make this game amazing -
- better movement controls. It's a little hard to move around without feeling like you're playing an fps from the 90s
- the blocks in the block puzzles in the final stages were a pain to move. I spent a whole lot of time losing focus from the blocks while I was moving them and had to reorient myself repeatedly. Even dragging the blocks with my finger was challenging. Can you make them sticky perhaps?
- I think this is the most important feedback I can give - Please have a unifying story line. What is the plot? Who am I in the game and where can I get clues about Vindiqo? Is it just a theme part or has someone put me in a maniacal puzzle maze?
Edit - loved the full version as well! Great job guys. It was hard to put do down. When are part 2 and more of Vindiqo's fine products coming out ? I'd be happy to "Splurge" on them...
Great adventure game! Needs a little technical tweeks, though.
I've really been enjoying this game...almost through to the end. I have had some difficulty with the game sometimes not responding to my taps when I know it's supposed to. Also, it would be nice to be able to save your progress mid-level. As it stands now, if you have to exit the game before you finish a level, you have to start the level over....quite frustrating. Otherwise, love it.
Good puzzles, hated the interface
Nicely rendered graphics and straightforward puzzles. However, the navigation interface is really annoying and not intuitive. I actually got motion sickness every time I played and had to stop because of the nausea. As mentioned earlier, the sensitivity isn't that great, so sometimes you will have to be zoomed way in on something to pick it up. If the user interface was better it would be at least a 4 star...
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 29, 2013
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 312 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stormglass Ventures, LLC
- © 2013 Stormglass Ventures LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stormglass Protocol Escape: All Rooms$0.99