Story Central and The Inks 1 app for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is a brand-new vocabulary-building game designed for non-native learners of English aged 6-7.
Players are guided by The Inks: five fun characters who accompany and motivate children as they practice the vocabulary and progress on their language-learning journey.
The Story Central and The Inks 1 app:
• Motivates and engages young learners with cute and colourful characters, vibrant images and lively music in a stimulating game environment
• Challenges players by increasing the language level, game speed and points available as they progress through each level and stage
• Consolidates learning and encourages practise and revision at each review stage
• Rewards learners with trophies and awards for top scores and speeds
The Story Central and The Inks 1 app is a great way for young learners following Macmillan Education’s Story Central 1 course at school to practise and build their language skills at home.
It is also suitable for those studying for the Cambridge English Young Learner Test, Starters, and as a standalone vocabulary-building tool for anyone wishing to learn English in a fun and rewarding way.
Level: Ages 6-7 / Primary level A1
• 9 stages of play based on Story Central 1 topics (Chapters 1-9)
• 3 games per stage + 4 review stages to consolidate learning
• 3 game styles, including hide and seek, and drag ‘n’ drop
• Quick-view practice lists to review vocabulary
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.