"This is the future of sharing stories! Fun, Simple, and Easy!"
With Story Creator you can easily create beautiful story books containing photos, videos, text, and audio all in one gorgeous collection. Story Creator truly brings your best stories to life and easily allows you to retell and share your most memorable moments.
Story Creator offers a magical way to enjoy your personal pictures, videos, and experiences with family and friends.
Even kids will love this app because it is so easy to use.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE IT
• Creating stories is fun, simple, and easy… even a child can do it
• Supports gorgeous photos and videos
• Add Photos from device, Dropbox, Flickr, Picasa, or Facebook
• Can add text and audio recordings with every page
• Supports text highlights - which makes is it easy for kids to learn how to read
• It's super easy to share stories with others and copy stories across devices
• Share stories via email with one click
With Story Creator, you can create, save, and share your favorite moments.
WHY KIDS LOVE IT
• Kids love looking at pictures of familiar faces and places
• Kids love hearing stories in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Kids love hearing stories of their own adventures
• Kids love hearing their own voice too
• Kids love drawing on pages and personalizing their stories
• Older kids will love how easy it is to create their own stories
WHY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL LOVE IT TOO
• Sharing stories is 100x more personal than posting a picture on Instagram or Facebook
• Everyone loves to hear from their friends and family
• Sharing stories via email
• 100% FREE
• Add as many stories as you like
• Sharing stories with friends and family is as easy as email
• Backup stories online so kids can't accidentally delete your hard work
• Download stories on multiple devices - create once, experience anywhere
• Can add photos, videos, audio, and text
• Can add photos from device, Dropbox, Flickr, Picasa, or Facebook
• Supports drawing tool to make stories truly your own
• Create a personal book cover for every story
• Add your own voice - bring stories to live by adding your own narrative
• Add audio highlights - highlights makes it really easy for kids to learn how to read
• Leave comments on stories shared by friends
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improved and simplified sharing of stories
- Improved audio recording
- Improved usability of adding photos
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Has some glitches, but good idea
I have used this for video modeling and picture scheduling for special needs students. It is easy to use, but sometimes randomly closes when I am trying to create a story. Sometimes when I am trying to add a picture, it switches the picture to a different page. AND, most significantly, like other reviewers have mentioned, it is impossible to backup or share it with anyone, so it is just only good to use personally. It has potential, but needs some work. I am looking forward to an update that fixes these problems.
Easy to use...when it works
I am using this app with two first grade classes. It was easy to use and add pictures, but when we started to record, about half of the students reported the app crashed and closed. I have emailed the developer with no response. Definitely frustrating as this project is intended to be on display for our upcoming Open House. Finally, as others have mentioned, I don’t understand why there isn’t a universally recognized way to share this project. Our parents don’t want to download an app just to view one project. But really, please fix the crashing issue.
Good idea, but needs work.
This app succeeds at being very easy to use and understand, but there are too little editing functions to allow creativity. Users would probably like to place images where they want instead of dead center and framed. The pen only has four colors. Seriously, that's bad. I don't get that decision. Overall, it has potential. This iteration is probably not usable considering the plethora of other options.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.