Story Creator - Easy Story Book Maker for Kids
By Innovative Mobile Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"This is the future of sharing stories! Fun, Simple, and Easy!"
With Story Creator you can easily create beautiful story books containing photos, videos, text, and audio all in one gorgeous collection. Story Creator truly brings your best stories to life and easily allows you to retell and share your most memorable moments.
Story Creator offers a magical way to enjoy your personal pictures, videos, and experiences with family and friends.
Even kids will love this app because it is so easy to use.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE IT
• Creating stories is fun, simple, and easy… even a child can do it
• Supports gorgeous photos and videos
• Add Photos from device, Dropbox, Flickr, Picasa, or Facebook
• Can add text and audio recordings with every page
• Supports text highlights - which makes is it easy for kids to learn how to read
• It's super easy to share stories with others and copy stories across devices
• Share stories via email with one click
With Story Creator, you can create, save, and share your favorite moments.
WHY KIDS LOVE IT
• Kids love looking at pictures of familiar faces and places
• Kids love hearing stories in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Kids love hearing stories of their own adventures
• Kids love hearing their own voice too
• Kids love drawing on pages and personalizing their stories
• Older kids will love how easy it is to create their own stories
WHY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL LOVE IT TOO
• Sharing stories is 100x more personal than posting a picture on Instagram or Facebook
• Everyone loves to hear from their friends and family
• Sharing stories via email
• 100% FREE
• Add as many stories as you like
• Sharing stories with friends and family is as easy as email
• Backup stories online so kids can't accidentally delete your hard work
• Download stories on multiple devices - create once, experience anywhere
• Can add photos, videos, audio, and text
• Can add photos from device, Dropbox, Flickr, Picasa, or Facebook
• Supports drawing tool to make stories truly your own
• Create a personal book cover for every story
• Add your own voice - bring stories to live by adding your own narrative
• Add audio highlights - highlights makes it really easy for kids to learn how to read
• Leave comments on stories shared by friends
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.0
• Added full iOS7 support
• Fixes audio highlights bug in iOS 7
• Fixes add new photo bug in iOS 7
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
This app could be wonderful, but there are things I find frustrating when I use it with students or my son. I like that they can either make an illustration or take or upload a photo. It is frustrating to add text though. All of the text goes into one line, no matter how much is entered on a page, so it gets much too small to read if more than a sentence or two is put on a page. I would also like to be able to share the books without subscribing to a service. Finally, I would like to be able to add text on the cover, but the title does appear on the cover, and you can't add the author's name.
This app is messed up. When I first got it, I thought it was awesome! You could add your voice to go along with the words. But I was trying to take a picture, and it kept inserting on the first page instead of the second. Whenever I get a picture from the library it works, but when I clicked out of the app and got back in later, the picture flipped upside down. So I tried again and saved my progress and clicked out again. But then again, it flipped. I think someone should fix all of the terrible bugs!!!
Good for social stories
This is a good app for social stories for children. I like that you can record the text and edit it where the words are in your recording. This will be helpful with struggling and beginning readers. For some reason, the app rotates my photos upside down about half the time, and I can't rotate them back. Even when I replace the photo, it ends up upside down when I scroll through the story. Please fix this!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 15, 2013
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 65.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Innovative Mobile Apps Ltd
- © Alligator Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.