The Story of the Lost Dot is a unique, simple and fun casual game in which you play as a small dot. You have fallen from your place after the words ’THE END’ in the novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. You will experience the classic tale in a whole new way as you literally dive into the text of the novel and begin a story of your own. You will go deeper and deeper inside the novel, trying to find your way, avoiding traps and enemies. You will need to find your way back to the end where you belong to make the story complete again.
How to play?
• Hold left and right side of the screen to move.
• In case you get stuck inside a letter or you want to collect more points rewind time by holding both sides of the screen.
• You can always continue the game where you left off.
How to win?
• You get points by touching the letters. The rarer the letter is in the story, the more points you will get. For example, there are only 77 'Z' letters in the text - so you get the most points from them.
• There is a Leaderboard where you can compete with players around the world. At the end of each level, you will see your ranking in the Leaderboard.
• Possibility to unlock and read the entire novel Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
• Beautiful music.
• Sharp vector graphics.
• The game is optimized for any of the iOS devices.
• Available only on the App Store
- Juhani Paaso
- 114.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2019 Juhani Paaso
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.