Story of Where™
By History Spots
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Story of Where™ is a fun and social way to explore and discover the rich natural and cultural history of our amazing blue planet.
Story of Where™ includes the National Register of Historic Places, National Historic Landmarks, National Natural Landmarks, World Heritage Sites (in North, Central and South America), Decennial state population data from 1790 - 2010 and convenient links to Google, Wikipedia, Amazon, Flickr and National Park Service documents.
What's New in Version 1.3
- Added new content layer for the State of Michigan Historic Landmarks and Historical Markers
- Added new content layer for the National Football League (NFL) stadiums.
- Added new content layer for the Major League Baseball (MLB) stadiums.
- Improved the user experience in support of the new iOS 7 graphics.
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Tremendous App and Only Getting Better
I was impressed when this app first came out in April, but this latest release now includes Ratings and Reviews, Places I've Visited and a Bucket List feature of places I want to go. Love it!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 30, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Italian, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: History Spots, Inc.
- © 2012-2013 History Spots, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- State of Michigan Layer$0.99
- National Football League Stadiums LayerFree
- Major League Baseball Stadiums LayerFree