Story of Where
By History Spots
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Story of Where is a fun and social way to explore and discover the rich natural and cultural history of our amazing blue planet.
Story of Where includes nearly 100,000 sites including National Register of Historic Places, National Historic Landmarks, National Natural Landmarks, National Parks, National Monuments, World Heritage Sites (in North, Central and South America), state recognized sites in Colorado, Michigan, New Mexico and Florida. Additional Resources provides convenient links to the site on the web, video, Flickr photos, Amazon books and primary source documents from the National Park Service, Library of Congress and the National Archives.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
Fixed Bugs related to iOS 9.x upgrade, including:
- Crashes when viewing Favorites / Detail View for "Have Been & Want to Go"
- Fixed double-tap in Favorites
Enhanced place interaction and image loading performance
Updated iTunes App images / Yellowstone & the Grand Prismatic Spring
Updated Copyright © 2016 and Story of Where Registered Trademark
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Sep 06, 2016
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Italian, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: History Spots, Inc.
- History Spots, Inc. © 2012-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- State of Michigan LayerFree
- State of Colorado LayerFree
- State of Florida LayerFree
- Major League Baseball Stadiums LayerFree
- National Football League Stadiums LayerFree
- State of New MexicoFree