The outline is one of the most powerful weapons for a writer. Now you can easily outline your stories wherever you are thanks to Story Planner, the best story-mapping and organizational stories tool ever.
With Story Planner YOU WILL:
- create as many writing projects as you wish
- create characters and locations for your stories
- create the scenes for your story step by step
- arrange your scenes by dragging and dropping them into place
- link characters and locations to the scenes
- export your writing projects to text files (.rtf and .txt), PDF, Final Draft and Scrivener
- duplicate your projects
- sync all your projects via iCloud
- create backups of your projects and import and export them via e-mail or iTunes File Sharing.
- and the most awesome feature… GET YOUR STORY STATS!!!
Thanks to the STORY STATS, you WILL:
- see your whole story at a glance
- choose the right outline for your stories
- choose the best structure for your scenes
- get cohesion and balance in your novels, screenplays or tales
What are you waiting for?
Let Story Planner helps you write better stories!
Comments or suggestions? Let us know! Visit http://www.liternauts.com/
We fixed a bug that made the app crash.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but limited
I like how I can see the order of the scenes according to acts. I wish the statistics page was more complete. Statistics may not be the name for what I want. Maybe I want a table seeing where each scene and character appear.
Useful and efficient
I’m always writing and storyboarding but I don’t really have a place to keep it all. This app was perfect for organizing and maintaining all my characters and plot lines. Only criticisms are that it randomly closes- which isn’t too bad because it keeps everything saved constantly and that sometimes it’s hard to back out of an area I’m typing in to go to another area. Even so, I highly recommend this app to writers.
Good starter to get organized.
- Bartolome Masco Lopez
- 67 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014, Literautas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.