The outline is one of the most powerful weapons for a writer. Now you can easily outline your stories wherever you are thanks to Story Planner, the best story-mapping and organizational stories tool ever.
With Story Planner YOU WILL:
- create as many writing projects as you wish
- create characters and locations for your stories
- create the scenes for your story step by step
- arrange your scenes by dragging and dropping them into place
- link characters and locations to the scenes
- export your writing projects to text files (.rtf and .txt), PDF, Final Draft and Scrivener
- duplicate your projects
- sync all your projects via iCloud
- create backups of your projects and import and export them via e-mail or iTunes File Sharing.
- and the most awesome feature… GET YOUR STORY STATS!!!
Thanks to the STORY STATS, you WILL:
- see your whole story at a glance
- choose the right outline for your stories
- choose the best structure for your scenes
- get cohesion and balance in your novels, screenplays or tales
What are you waiting for?
Let Story Planner helps you write better stories!
Comments or suggestions? Let us know! Visit http://www.liternauts.com/
We fixed a bug that made the app crash.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app but I’ve i found and issue
You see I use this to outline and control what I’m writing but after I downloaded the new update I’ve been experiencing some glitches Or maybe bugs is a better term but anyways a white bar appears on the right side of my screen and the cyan as it appears to be cyan bar where you have the add a new story and download to social media buttons I think that’s what there are though I haven’t clicked button number 2, appears on the bottom of my screen and I can see the area you put the plot there I still love this app I’m just wondering of this was intended or not (sorry it’s long)
Developer Response ,
Hi Tantaruthie. Sorry you're experiencing this issue. If you want, you can write us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to fix it. Thanks.
I’ve been looking like an app like this for a long time since A Novel Idea was taken down. While the app is great, one suggestion I have would be the ability to organize character functions better. As an example, every character under “protagonist” would all be grouped together. You should also be able to just type in the character function rather than choosing. It could help organizing groups, like having all people of team “A” and people of team “B” all under one file or headliner. Beyond hat, great app and definitely would recommend it to others.
I love this little app. Makes it simple and quick to jot down any fiction idea I get, anytime, and I can keep several stories going and organized at once and lose nothing.
I’ve been looking for this sort of app for years. I use Scrivener, but that’s a bit too bulky and complex to be popping out of my pocket just to jot down a sentence or brief idea. Notepads don’t cut it, either, because I’m too disorganized to sort through random jabbering later.
The organization— plot, characters, settings, etc.—is logically laid out in a way that makes complete sense to me— not perfect but close enough. And the price is definitely right. I don’t think I would have purchased this one for 20 bucks, though I’m not sure about that now that I’m using it. Paying a total of about eight dollars for the desktop and iOS versions was a sweet bonus that encourages me to look at what else the developers might come up with.
The short version: love it!
- Bartolome Masco Lopez
- 67 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014, Literautas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.