Storyboards for iPad
By Steven Troughton-Smith
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Say hello to Storyboards, your new best friend for creating and watching back storyboard sequences. Whether you're working on a film, a presentation or a piece of software, Storyboards can help you lay out your idea.
The first thing you want to do with a fresh board is to sketch out what is happening. Storyboards provides tools for drawing the board and adding arrows to show movement.
Once you have your board laid out, you'll want to add some extra information. Maybe some dialogue and camera actions, or possibly the purpose of a view in your application.
Once a scene is set up, you can give each board a duration and play back the scene to get an idea of the flow.
The idea and concept is great-but when you story board you want to sketch quick and flowing. This app does not let you do that. (I'm using the new iPad.) As is it basically useless.
The app is not working :/
I would like my money back please?
Great concept and potential. However:
1) does not seamlessly rotate back and forth from landscape and regular view. Very glitchy. Gets stuck in rotation where I cannot access storyboards. I end up seeing a cutoff version of the a blank board. Have to leave app. Go back and try to start in landscape and repeat till it comes back
2) just to switch the name of a scene is difficult. Did it once but now with the glitch in the landscape rotation can't find the control to change the name
3) why no 16:9 or other aspect ratios?
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Mar 05, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Steven Troughton-Smith
- © 2012 High Caffeine Content
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.