The Amazing stories of your Hidden World!
You don't know it yet but your daily life hides a fantastic story to tell! Just think about it: have you ever tried to tell stories using your Toys?
Using Augmented Reality, with Storyfab all the world's a stage! Transform your bedroom, your living room or your garden into your next movie set. Use virtual actors, enhance your set with props and decors and add special effects.
Your imagination comes true with Storyfab!
PACKED WITH FEATURES!
- Customise your actors, the moodies with hundreds of choices or choose one from our library.
- Make a movie with multiple shots and camera angles.
- Lip Sync the voices of your actors as you record your movie.
- Share your videos on Facebook, What'sApp, iMessage, Instagram, etc.
If you have any thoughts, suggestions or issues, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for using Storyfab! To give you the best experience, we bring updates regularly to the App Store.
Each update brings new reliability and usability improvements, better quality for your movies and new features! Please keep Storyfab updated to get the best experience.
What’s new in this version:
The characters from the animation series "Seven and Me" are coming to Storyfab!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Possibilities, Missing Features
As a teacher, I can see amazing possibilities with this app, and I LOVE that it’s free. However, for it to be truly useful in a classroom situation, students need to be able to save drafts of their movie to work on later. Very rarely do students have enough time in one solid session to create their movie. Also, we need some other sign in options besides Facebook. (A Google sign in would be awesome!) Keep up the great work. I’m looking forward to more updates!
Thanks for the great feedback! I agree, we need to be able to continue the experience from where it's been left off. We also plan to get totally rid of the login in the future and integrate ARKit so we can do room-scale movies. For now the team is working on our other product Kouji, but we plan to go back to Storyfab! Best - Florian
Hi I was having some problems with the app. So first it kicked me off to my home screen. Then I don’t like the way you have to do a flat surface. It took me forever to do! I also made a zombies movie but the recorded voices from the first scene I made were in the second scene. Then it kept going until I HAD to delete the app. So thank you for your time.
I totally understand; we plan to integrate ARKit in the future so you don't have to use a flat surface. Sorry for that recording bug, we'll look into it! Thanks for the support
I can’t use it
I try scanning areas of my house to load the map it won’t work I Tried magazines and a tissue but it only scams when I place it on the table but it scams nothing and when it says working magic I won’t work I don’t know what to do at this point please help
- Spooklight SA
- 775.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Spooklight SA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.