By Steve Mansfield
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Shotlisting and storyboard app for directors and cinematographers working on independent and short films. Easily create a flexible list of shots for your next movie by entering scene and shot details, or automatically by importing Final Draft scripts. You can group shots by scene or by shoot day, and export shot lists as spreadsheet files.
* Easily reorder shots.
* Create ‘shoot days’ and add shots to each, so you know which shots you need to get on which day.
* When you’ve added all the shots for a scene, you can lock them so they won’t be accidentally re-ordered. At that point, each shot has a fixed shot number. (Unlock at any time.)
* Number shots alphabetically (1A, 1B, 1C, etc) or numerically (1.1, 1.2, 1.3) – useful if you’re using some types of recorder, such as the Atomos Ninja.
* Assign shots to cameras for multi-camera setups.
* View shots by the order in which they appear in the script, or in the order you want to shoot them on the day.
* Create a new project by importing a Final Draft (.fdx) script via Dropbox. StoryFlow automatically creates the lists of scenes and shots straight from the script.
* Export a Production (project) via email – for other people to import, or to use on another device. Exports include all data and images. Importing a Production file is done via Dropbox.
* Add a photo to each shot for simple storyboarding. You can shoot a picture on your device or choose one from your photo library.
* Mark each shot as ‘done’ while you’re shooting, for a quick check of your progress through the day.
* Set highlight colours for productions and scenes – for example, to indicate the status of each.
* Export your shotlists (in either script or shoot order) to a spreadsheet file and send via email – to your crew or yourself.
* User-definable shot types (CU, MS etc) and lenses. Build and use these lists across all productions.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Fixed bug in Dropbox importing.