By Storyist Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Storyist is a powerful writing environment for iOS that lets you create, review, and revise your work wherever inspiration strikes.
“If I could have only one screenwriting app on my iPad, Storyist would be it.” – Taz Goldstein, Hand Held Hollywood.
“I'm currently traveling in Europe and am just now putting the finishing touches on the book that will be published in September. I'm using the Storyist app for my iPad Mini and it's sensational... a real godsend.” – Michael Brandman, Bestselling Author.
With Storyist, you can:
• Produce submission-ready manuscripts and screenplays. Storyist provides a rich text editor with support for comments, images, headers, footers, and style sheets so you can create properly formatted manuscripts and screenplays. And Storyist comes with manuscript and screenplay templates so you can focus on the writing, not the formatting.
• Work with your story at a high-level. Storyist lets you sketch out a story using index cards and then refine it with customizable plot, character, and setting sheets. When you're ready to put words on the page, Storyist can even display your index cards next to your manuscript as you write.
• Review and revise on the go. Have a few minutes? Open Storyist and jot down a note, revise a few paragraphs, or annotate your manuscript with ideas for future changes.
• Keep all your writing organized and accessible. Storyist organizes your novel manuscripts, screenplays, notes, and other project-related writing so you can access them with just a few taps. And the one-tap Dropbox sync lets you quickly access your projects where and when you need them.
Features at a Glance
• Rich text editor with support for fonts, colors, comments, images, headers, footers, and style sheets.
• Automatic manuscript and screenplay formatting with familiar tab and return key shortcuts.
• Support for both the onscreen and physical (Bluetooth) keyboards.
• Color-coded index cards.
• Customizable story sheets.
• Sync with iCloud or Dropbox.
• Easy import and export using iTunes, eMail, the Open In menu, and the iOS 8 document picker.
• Support for Storyist for Mac, RTF, Plain Text, Fountain, Scrivener, and Final Draft FDX files.
• Ability to export text files as PDF.
• Wireless printing with AirPrint.
• Courier Prime font for screenplays.
What's New in Version 3.3.2
Bug fixes and improvements.
really nice app!
Storyist is really fun to use, and designed with thought and skill.
The interface is just perfect - and I love that the correct formatting is all explained, in their excellent and easy instructions. And the correct formatting is completely provided for our use in their templates (although anyone who wants to can go in a different direction with no problem).
Also, export options are plentiful.
I can't believe I'm going to recommend this over the other main app out there, but yup, I like Storyist better. It does more of the things that are meaningful to me, and gives me a sense of security that's important to me.
That fear of doing something wrong has vanished.
This is the one!
This app is insanely amazing! I recommend it to everyone. There is a lot of depth to it, but they have a guide to help. Get it!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 27, 2016
- Version: 3.3.2
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Storyist Software
- © Storyist Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.