Storyline by Arcivr
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, narrate and share beautiful slideshows from your device in seconds. Add up to 20 photos, record your story and share by text, email or on your social networks.
Share your stories today or save them for just the right moment.
– Look back at the past year, season or weekend.
– Share a wedding story with your spouse on your first anniversary.
– Recap your last vacation or night out with friends.
– Record a story for your baby the day they are born.
– Send stories to friends and family who are far away.
– Pass family stories to future generations before they are lost.
Here’s how it works:
1. Choose up to 20 photos from your device
2. Record your story
3. Share your story by text, email or your social networks
– Simple and intuitive controls
– Elegant title slides include story title and narrator’s name
– Share via email, text or any social app on your device
– Videos are created instantly – no waiting!
– Videos are automatically saved to your device
– Replay, share or delete videos at any time
– High quality video and audio
Have an idea that will make Storyline even better? Shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Storyline 2.0 answers users' most frequent request – the ability to import photos from multiple sources and post Storyline movies everywhere! Here are the details:
You can now import photos from:
– Any iOS device
After your Storyline movie is made, you can save or post it anywhere that accepts a link or a mp4 file! Places like:
Every Storyline movie now has it’s own public web page! After making your movie, press share and choose “Copy” to copy the link. Paste the link in any browser to see your movie. You can share the link anywhere, including by email or text message directly from Storyline. If you delete your Storyline movie the public web page is disabled, giving you complete control of your movies today and forever.
When sharing Storyline movies on Facebook and Twitter, your movie’s unique link is posted with the first frame of your movie as a preview image. This makes posting to Facebook and Twitter immediate and doesn’t use up your cell data!
Also new in version 2.0 is a more robust library to save, view and share your old Storyline movies. Every Storyline movie you make is automatically stored in your Library. Now you can revisit and share old memories anywhere.
Finally, Storyline only saves the final draft of each movie you make. If you choose to re-record your voiceover once or a hundred times, Storyline replaces the existing draft with each new one. This keeps your library tidy and saves storage space on your devices.
Storyline 1.0 was used around the globe by kids, grandparents, schools, journalists, photographers, businesses, artists, travelers, athletes, brides and grooms, animal lovers, famous musicians and everything in between. We hope you enjoy Storyline 2.0 and find thousands of new uses for it!
Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions for Storyline 3.0 at email@example.com.
Focused, simple, loads of fun with the kids.
Great update, makes the app much more useful! So much better to be able to make a slideshow with my photos from facebook.
Great fun to load up a slideshow with a bunch of old pictures and reminisce with the kids! So great to get their reactions. My parents love getting the videos.
Even better with 2.0, I can grab photos from Instagram!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 10, 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Arcivr, LLC
- ©2015 All Rights Reserved. Arcivr, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.