The three Billy Goats have run out of grass to eat. They need to cross the bridge to find some more, but a horrible troll lives underneath it. How will the Billy Goats get to the other side without being eaten?
Spending time with good books encourages children to become fast and fluent readers. So give them a head start with StoryToys StoryTime books.Fire up your child’s imagination and give them the joy of reading. Books are important, but StoryTime is fun.
With StoryToys StoryTime books your child can experience this story in different ways:
Read to Me
The text is read aloud by a narrator, bringing story and characters to life. Each word changes color as it is read aloud so that your child can learn to associate text with spoken words.
Read it Myself
The text is presented to your child with no audio narration, so they have to read it all by themselves. This is great reading practice for early readers.
The pages from the story are presented to your child without accompanying text. If the story is familiar to them, they can retell it in their own words. This helps them to develop the key comprehension skill of identifying the main characters and events from a narrative. If the story is new to them, they can develop their creative storytelling by making up their own story.
• Kid Prompts: As your child reads the story they will be presented with optional Kid Prompts at key points. Each Kid Prompt asks your child a question designed to develop their reading comprehension, by getting them to think more deeply about characters and events in the story.
• A modern, humorous and interactive take on the classic Norwegian fairy tale.
• Includes FREE STICKER PACK!
• Kidscreen 2016 Award
• Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award, 2015
• 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• 2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
• 9 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards.
STAY IN TOUCH:
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
- Visit us: storytoys.com
- Need help? For any technical issues please email us at email@example.com
- Say hello to us on Facebook: facebook.com/StoryToys
- Tweet us @StoryToys
Apologies to iPhone 5 users, that pesky troll was causing some mischief! He is now back under the bridge where he belongs. Please enjoy this fantastic book.
Ratings and Reviews
It is surprisingly hard to find educational and fun games for my kids that to not have continuous ads. This is a great story that is engaging and highlights words as they are read. Just so much right in every way! I will be purchasing more from this developer for my kids because of that fact. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Many thanks for your lovely review, we're delighted your little ones are enjoying it and benefitting from the educational features!
The quality is just amazing!! This is the best on the App Store hands down! My toddler can’t get enough we read this 4 times after the app read it to us twice. I hope more are released soon.
Great story time for kid
I love this storytime ap, my son gets a crazy laugh pressing the goats and “smack!” It also helps when the story reads itself as I’m usually too tired to read every lines as well as throat drying up lol.
Developer Response ,
Many thanks for the lovely review, we're delighted your son is enjoying it so much!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.