Get secure mobile banking anywhere, anytime with the St. Paul Federal Credit Union
mBanking app. Our mBanking app gives you the flexibility and convenience of
managing your finances securely over your iOS devices. With the St. Paul Federal
Credit Union mBanking app, you will have immediate and secure access to:
• Review account balances
• Review transaction history
• Transfer money between accounts*
• Make loan payments*
• Pay your Bills**
• Locate the nearest branches and ATMs
To use the St. Paul Federal Credit Union FREE mBanking app, you must be member
of St. Paul Federal Credit Union and be enrolled for our eBanking service.
For additional information, please visit us at: www.stpaulfcu.org.
Bug fixes and Performance Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Way out of date
I’ve generally ‘survived’ with this app until recently, I get all kinds of app hangs just trying to get signed in. I get the same thing using a web page on a mobile device as well. My biggest beef with this app is that I emailed 2 years ago inquiring about when they will get touchID. For the last 2 years I’ve been told repeatedly that it’s coming it’s in development and the deadlines go by with no upgrade. Last email with them they didn’t even have an estimate for when they expect it to release! So I am now planning to switch to a credit union that is more up to speed!
Needs some improvements asap
This app is basically a poor mans clone of the website. Here are some issues that need attention.
1) the log in never saves or remembers my info (I'm willing to take the risk on my device. If I wasn't I wouldn't download it to the phone. Plus I have credit card apps, mortgage app, student loans etc. it'll be ok. Fix this. )
2) where is the dashboard? When I open it the first thing I should see my financials. SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! 😀
3)the navigation icons are. But dated and not very intuitive. Need a redesign here. It's clunky.
4) it's slow. So slow that apple initiates an alert that says the developer needs to update the app
5) contact info should be easier. I want to click contact and have a pop up for email or phone. I just want two clicks to get to the devices capability
6) maybe it can do this but I can't figure it out. I want access to my security settings right in the app. I want to change the password the sign in image grant access to my account etc.
I really really want you guys to get with the modern age on this app. I love the credit union, you guys provide amazing customer service.
The App should too.
Check deposit does not work
Taking a picture for check deposit on the app does not work. It's completely black and will not allow picture to be taken for a deposit. It's frustrating. I even deleted the app and redownloaded it and still giving me the same error. It's not my camera because I can take pictures on my regular camera, just not taking picture on the app for the check deposit.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.