Strange Creature Locator
By Sebastien Mougey
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Detect surrounding vampires, werewolves, ghosts, zombies, aliens and many more strange creatures which existence you have never imagined... Also chat with these creatures, and hunt them in an original Shoot'em up game !
App Store Reviews (US) :
This app saved my life… *****
Cool, awesome AMAZING!!!:) *****
It's a very fun and addictive app! *****
• More than 70 different creatures (see below)
• Free online creatures updates, including new creatures
• Useful information (position, casualties, actions, gender, age, size, weight, fur, speed, etc)
• Precise radar visualization, intuitive touch screen movements, accelerometer or compass
• Creature-o-pedia (bestiary)
• Secret features with Cheat codes
• No In-App Purchase, no additional costs
• Discuss with the creatures
• Original rotary Shoot'em up game
• Fight against the discovered creatures
• Easy to learn, difficult to master
Air spirits, Aliens, Banshees, Basilisks, Bigfoot, Centaurs, Cerberus, Cheshire cat, Chupacabras, Creepy clowns, Cursed mummies, Cyclopes, Dark angels, Dark wizards, Demons, Devil, Dinosaur eggs, Dwarves, Earth spirits, Elves, Evil mushrooms, Fairies, Fire spirits, Frankenstein's monster, Garden gnomes, Gargoyles, Ghosts, Ghouls, Giants, Giant bats, Giant spiders, Giant worms, Gnomes, Goblins, Golems, Green dragons, Griffins, Halloween secret creatures, Headless horsemen, Hellhounds, Hidden creatures, Ice dragons, Invisible men, Irradiated spiders, Jeff the killer, Krakens, Leprechauns, Living snowmen, Lutins, Mad scientists, Mermaids, Minotaurs, Nessie, Orcs, Pegasus, Permanent werewolves, Phoenixes, Possessed dolls, Red dragons, Rake (The), Robots, Roswell alien, Skeletons, Slenderman (The), Trolls, UFO, Unicorns, Vampires, Water spirits, Werecats, Werewolves, White angels, Witches, Zombies...
Follow us on Facebook : www.facebook.com/SmyApps
Follow us on Twitter : twitter.com/SmyApps
From the author of the famed "Werewolf locator" on iPhone/iPod Touch, recommended by the press !
What's New in Version 1.8
- iOS 8 improvements
- Graphics improvements
- 64 bits on iPhone 5s, 6 and 6 plus
- Many other improvements
LOVE IT!!! But....
Ok it is amazing, 👍🏻⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. But j feel like I'm talking to evoke clever bot or boibot. The chat should have real emotions and you should be able to have them put emotes and Have them NOT call you human when you say bye. Like you can say I'm a werewolf and they would be like "Oh hello fellow werewolf!" Or something. XD also the five nights at freddys crew. Other than that it's my favorite app in he world
I got this app yesterday and im already addicted! It is very cool but there are some flaw.
1. The chat! I mean, its cool and all, but it could be way better! I asked a witch if she liked cats and she said, "oh i see". It is very boring and maybe you could give them names and emotions. They say, "how are you today?" I say "good" they say "is this why you are good" it is dumb! Also, they are somewhat rude.
Creature: hi what is your name?
Creature: you have a strange name
I have only found one werewolf!
3. You should be able to talk with the other creatures(ceburus, basilisk, centur, ect) The ceburus is my favorite mythical creature and i was upset when i coulnt chat with it!
Suggestions for more creatures:
I think you should add Blue, the empty shell of a human who has suffocated in a confined space. (Please don't steal. I have worked hard on illustrations and computer animating it so I can make a video game featuring it. It is an original monster created by me.) and have a translator for the aliens please.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 02, 2015
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Sebastien Mougey
- © 2010-2014 Sebastien Mougey
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.