AWARD-WINNING AND USED WORLDWIDE WITH RAVE REVIEWS FROM EDUCATORS, STUDENTS AND PARENTS! NOW WITH A NEW DESIGN PLUS ONE-OF-A-KIND CONTENT CREATION AND COLLABORATIVE FEATURES
Best Educational Mobile App – Mobile WebAwards 2013
Educational Resource Award Finalist – SXSW Interactive 2014
People’s Choice Finalist – SXSW Interactive 2014
Introducing StrataLogica® for the iPad, where the learning is in the layers. Known to countless teachers and students for providing a revolutionary educational experience, StrataLogica comes to life in an exciting new way in version 3.1 of our app. Learning about our world with a tap or pinch of your fingers has never been more engaging and fun!
The new version brings powerful features for creating content, collaborating and sharing from the desktop experience to the iPad.
• Users can now log in via Clever
• Support for VPP deployments added
• Now fully compatible with StrataLogica's desktop version
• Use our new tools—marker, symbols, text labels and pushpins—to add your own content onto geography, history and earth science layers.
• Logged-in users can save and share custom views or presentations with school or district students or colleagues.
• Logged-in users can share content with anyone in the world via Twitter, Facebook or e-mail.
• Logged-in teachers can initiate dynamic collaborative projects with students.
• Licensed users can now access e-book atlases and related student activities.
• Free users can create and save a custom view.
More than just a geography reference tool, StrataLogica delivers a one-of-a-kind educational experience. Use it for geography, history, earth science and more. Even if you don’t have a school account for StrataLogica, you can experience a sampling of our interactive layers and try our content creation tools for free.
Don’t forget to share what you create to the StrataLogica Community! You just might share with someone halfway around the world.
Bring interactive learning about our world to your iPad—try StrataLogica today.
General bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Just got the app seems pretty good so far. It does have some good facts and tasks. COOL!
Wow,wow,wow! This is awesome! It works flawlessly! The images are amazing! It is so easy to navigate and use! I love how easy it is to access all of my maps and presentations! I cannot wait to use this in my classroom! I was already addicted to StrataLogica, you guys just fed the beast! My students are going to love this! Addition of atlases and an iPhone and droid app would be my recommendations for future versions, but you guys have totally exceeded my expectations on a first release! Kudos to all who developed this! Many thanks!
The new content pack sure helps me get what's going on in Egypt, and what else to be watching for in that part of the world. Having a place where I can save a view after I've made one with those tools: huge!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.