Launch video calls and request Stratus Video interpreters
Stratus Video offers industry-leading telehealth solutions and language access services. We are committed to enabling visual connections and vital conversations.
Leveraging our Stratus Video platform, we connect providers to patients and specialists over a secure, HIPAA compliant video call. Cost-effective and convenient, Stratus Video offers patient-centric solutions to improve patient monitoring and facilitate real-time communications in emergency care situations.
Depending on configuration, the Stratus Video Command Center app allows physicians and staff to request a medically qualified interpreter to assist in communicating with a patient and/or initiate a telehealth video call to colleagues or patients.
Calls are automatically routed to other users of the Stratus Video platform based on the system configuration agreed upon by your healthcare organization and its affiliates.
To use, the app requires a username and password supplied by your IT administrator or Stratus Video.
• Support Menu
▪ Display hours of operation by language
▪ Contact Support directly from ESM (Support > Contact > Call Support)
• Removed audio mute button displayed while in a call to comply with best practices for language accessibility
• Call disconnection if application is put into background
• Occasional inability to reconnect after network signal loss
Ratings and Reviews
They need fix
Bad WiFi and keep freeze in hospital. I’m not happy about this so please fix it
- Stratus Video, LLC
- 49.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2017, Stratus Video
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.