Strava Running and Cycling - GPS Run and Ride Tracker
By Strava, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Fitness” -Fast Company
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate, power and cadence data from ANT+ and Bluetooth LE sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Set weekly mileage or time-based goals and keep track of your daily progress
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava Premium is available for $5.99/month or $59.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
iOS 8 Health Integration: Strava can now sync data with the new iOS 8 Health app as well as other health and fitness apps that are participating. This service is optional.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. Additional hardware required to collect information from ANT+ sensors.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.11.0
• We’re putting your photos front and center in the feed. You can now choose to represent your activity with a map or a highlight photo.
• New segment view: We know you love segments, so we made them more accessible with improved segment exploring and a better map interface.
• Good news for swimmers and triathletes – swimming weekly progress goals and statistics are now available in your profile.
• New cycling activity tags (Workout and Race) help organize your training.
hmm, the map versus highlight photo preference is not working. I just get photo all the time in my feed. :/
I know multiple Ironman Triathletes that use it, and I've been using it for years. Premium membership has made it even better. I keep track of my friends all over the world and have fun commenting on their rides and runs. It's great for finding new routes and seeing others times on your routes. If it had swimming it would be 110% perfect! Before every run or ride, "Strava On!"
Need indoor trainer tracking
This is a great app. But. We need the ability to track our indoor trainer workouts. I read that disabling gps would allow Strava to do this so I paid for a premium subscription. However turning of gps won't allow Strava to function. Please address this.
Deeper photo integration and looks amazing
The best cycling and pedestrian app out there keeps getting better!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 03, 2016
- Version: 4.11.0
- Size: 46.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Strava Inc.
- © 2014 Strava, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Strava Premium$5.99
- Strava Premium$5.99
- Strava Premium$59.99
- 1 Month$5.99
- 1 Year$59.99