Strava Running and Cycling - GPS Run and Ride Tracker
By Strava, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Fitness” -Fast Company
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate, power and cadence data from ANT+ and Bluetooth LE sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Set weekly mileage or time-based goals and keep track of your daily progress
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava Premium is available for $5.99/month or $59.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
iOS 8 Health Integration: Strava can now sync data with the new iOS 8 Health app as well as other health and fitness apps that are participating. This service is optional.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. Additional hardware required to collect information from ANT+ sensors.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
Fixes issues with image display and photo upload impacting some users on iOS9.
New in v4.6 - Photo History: View all of your activity photos from the profile page.
Fix the bugs please!!
I have used strava for almost 2 years now and have loved it since day 1. However, with the last set(s) of updates there have been major issues. It kept crashing, I lost all my past data because of this. Now, having reinstalled the app, it doesn't track time during the run correctly, the audio cues are so slow, and it no longer stops when I stop (and doesn't call out that I stopped or resumed). So upsetting since I depend on this app!! Now I'm contemplating switching soon, please fix ASAP!!!!!
just record my run. stop failing.
this app was awesome when it was new. I'd push a button and it would record my run and unplowed it from my phone. for the past few months it just gives me confusing errors and either doesn't record at all, or deletes my activity instead of uploading. they're too concerned with making it a social network and it downstairs have basic functionality anymore. I just don't bother with strava anymore and just run without any numbers or GPS.
Just Fix It...
Strava has been great before but they really need to fix some issues. The audio cues are unbearable to listen to. I had to turn it off even though the audio cues used to be one of my favorite features about Strava. Also, the inaccuracies in distance is frustrating as well. When doing group rides you expect numbers to differ a little, but being off by four miles is inexcusable. Please just fix it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 01, 2015
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 56.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Strava Inc.
- © 2014 Strava, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Strava Premium$5.99
- Strava Premium$59.99
- 1 Month$5.99
- Strava Premium$5.99
- 1 Year$59.99