Strava Running and Cycling - GPS Run and Ride Tracker
By Strava, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Fitness” -Fast Company
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate, power and cadence data from ANT+ and Bluetooth LE sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Set weekly mileage or time-based goals and keep track of your daily progress
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava Premium is available for $5.99/month or $59.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
iOS 8 Health Integration: Strava can now sync data with the new iOS 8 Health app as well as other health and fitness apps that are participating. This service is optional.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. Additional hardware required to collect information from ANT+ sensors.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.4.5
Improved experience on Apple Watch:
• Start a ride or run directly from Apple Watch
• See more accurate elapsed time during an activity
• Additional bug fixes
Watch app STILL broken
I was excited when I got the latest update, especially because Strava claimed to have fixed bugs with using the Apple Watch app. So, I tried it on a ride today by recording the ride with my Watch. Unfortunately, the app hung up and glitched when trying to end and save my ride on the Watch. It recorded only half my ride (up the mountain, but not down). So, I don't feel like I can trust using Strava on my Watch and will still have to dig out my iPhone and use Strava there to make sure my entire ride is recorded. Please fix this, Strava. Then, you'll get my 5 stars!
I don't use Strava while running, but I do upload all of my data to it. It's a great way to encourage friendly competition with yourself and others. I especially like the ability to create segments and see my improvement over time. Strava also helps bring together the running and cycling communities, which is a great thing.
Strava has been a great way to track my progress. It's been accurate and reliable on all my runs and the features have been very useful. I hope to see the continue to develop and I look forward to seeing it on an Apple Watch.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 21, 2015
- Version: 4.4.5
- Size: 59.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Strava Inc.
- © 2014 Strava, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Strava Premium$5.99
- 1 Month$5.99
- Strava Premium$59.99
- 1 Year$59.99