Strava Running and Cycling - GPS Run and Ride Tracker
By Strava, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate, power and cadence data from ANT+ and Bluetooth LE sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Set weekly mileage or time-based goals and keep track of your daily progress
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava Premium is available for $5.99/month or $59.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. Additional hardware required to collect information from ANT+ sensors.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.17.0
With Live Segments, Premium athletes get segment performance feedback in real time.
No way to tag friends in a log.
I love strava. The only thing I really wish they'd add is a way to tag your friends in a run or ride. Several times I've gone biking with my friends and the app either doesn't sync correctly or one of our phones dies. It would be great if we could tag each other so it's added to my/their feed as an activity we participated in as a back up so that the ride or run still shows the route taken as well as other statistics unlike when you have to manually enter it.
Updates have been clunky
Have used since Strava launched. While a great app overall, the notifications don't clear, so there is always a badge notification showing. This has been this way for several versions. Also, all past "challenges" show as current. I don't need to see the Feb or March challenge info in May! I use a Garmin 500, so I don't use all functions of the app while riding.
Overall a good app but Strava needs to fix some stuff rather than rolling out live segments and such.
App is great only thing bad is u can't post to Fb
The App in itself is great. It knows when you are resting and it will auto pause it.
Bad part is you cannot post your feed to Facebook , it will say posted on Facebook but it won't. I had tried everything from resetting and logout but doesn't works atleast for me. Hope you resolve in next update
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 19, 2016
- Version: 4.17.0
- Size: 48.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Strava Inc.
- © 2014 Strava, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Strava Premium$5.99
- Strava Premium$5.99
- Strava Premium$59.99
- 1 Month$5.99
- 1 Year$59.99
- Strava Premium$4.99
- Strava Premium$49.99