Strawbees is an award-winning prototyping toy for makers of all ages. The lightweight construction tool let you use Strawbees connectors together with straws to build little to large mechanical objects, creatures, and wearables. With Strawbees you can always modify things as you go by trimming your creation, or by adding materials to get a sturdier, more flexible structure.
Join Strawbees Connect, powered by Creatubbles, to engage in challenges by sharing your creations with the world. Pick the Strawbees challenges that spark your imagination. You can choose from open-ended activities, with a set theme, or an instructional challenge that will guide you along the way. Use these challenges as inspiration for STEAM activities in your classroom, library, makerspace, or science center. Creatubbles is used by kids, families, and teachers in 50 countries around the world. Therefore, we want to provide a global digital makerspace to encourage curious, young thinkers to be inspired by each other and invent.
Safe Creative Environment
We believe everyone deserves a place to share what they make, when they make it. The Strawbees Connect and Creatubbles community lets those aged under 13 share their amazing creations with a vibrant, safe-for-all-ages, global community of other creators.
- No sensitive, identifying data is ever collected about a child.
- Every creation uploaded is carefully moderated by Creatubbles to ensure there is no unwanted or unsafe content.
- Sharing creations online is easy and secure.
- All comments are monitored and approved prior to becoming public so children are guaranteed a safe and bully-free zone.
With Strawbees Connect Educators can:
- Get access to posted challenges and content curated from the Strawbees team.
- Create galleries for class projects.
- Monitor student profiles and activity.
- Save favorite finds on Strawbees Connect for future reference.
- Give each other positive and constructive feedback.
Share almost all forms of media: music, images, video, code, 3D creations.
- Watch their students become more confident, creative, and empowered with their projects.
Young Makers can bring the fun home:
- Post more projects to inspire others.
- Curate their own Strawbees gallery to share with the community.
- Give other makers bubbles to show they like one another’s works.
- Learn about different tools and tricks that they can put to use in future creations.
Hi there! This new version brings more stability to the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.