Manage customers or deals right inside Gmail.
No more back and forth between your inbox and other tools.
Streak can be used for CRM, sales, email support, hiring, product management, fundraising, event planning, and more!
* Use Gmail from within the app! Check mail, send emails, etc.
* Group all emails from a customer or deal together.
* Keep track of status, notes and details of each customer
* Share information within your team and keep everyone in the loop.
* See every email between a customer and your team.
* Speed up sending repetitive emails with custom templates
* Easy shortcuts make writing emails a breeze
Gmail is a trademark of Google Inc.
– Some boxed emails will no longer fail to load with a 401 error
– Rapidly tapping files in box view will no longer cause a crash
– File download buttons are now properly updated with progress
– Saving the pre-selected option in box dropdown selectors now properly saves
– Clearing dates in box date selectors has been fixed
– We've added a Share extension! Now you can add files to boxes from within any app that supports the native iOS share sheet.
– Improved support for iOS 12 and the new iPhone XS Max.
Ratings and Reviews
I honestly hate that I cannot use it on the iPad anymore. The app isn’t compatible with the new software. I also dislike that you cannot add contacts to the new created boxes. It’s honestly pointless for me to use if I’m trying to use my time efficiently. It’s only good for just adding names and dates of when you talked to a person.
It's almost what I need
I'm a huge fan of the desktop (Chrome extension) version on the Corporate plan but am holding out on the mobile version still, for (2) features critical for me: First, ability to set boxes' Due Date values to include not just the dates but also specific times, as I need those so keep that field formatted that way. Second, ability to work in context of Saved Views.
No Email Tracking in App
Zero information on how to enable email tracking in the app, not available in any of the settings for the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.