By Crunchy Bagel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The personal trainer that you actually want to use.
Exercise at home, in the park, at the gym, anywhere!
You don't need any equipment - you just need a few minutes and a floor.
You can customize which exercises you want to do, making it great for all ages and abilities.
* 18 equipment-free exercises to choose from
* 4 different workout lengths (approx. 6, 12, 18 or 30 minutes)
* Demonstrations of all exercises
* Tips to help your refine your technique
* Built-in timer and statistics
* Saves workouts to the Health app
No more excuses: this is the workout you won't dread.
If you have any questions, comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us at @StreaksWorkout.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
What's New in Version 2.0
This is a huge update to Streaks Workout on both iOS and on the Apple TV! Streaks Workout 2 adds the following:
You can create custom workouts using any combination of the available exercises. You can even create workouts with more than 6 exercises!
APPLE WATCH APP
If you're an Apple Watch user, you don't need even need to use your phone to complete a workout! Your heart rate is displayed in real-time as you complete a workout.
The Streaks Workout app for iPhone now natively works on the iPad too!
Every workout you complete is now synced across devices. This means if you complete a workout on iPad or Apple TV, it will save to the Health app on your iPhone!
No matter which device you complete a workout on (iPhone, Apple Watch, Apple TV or iPad), the number of kilojoules burned is saved to the Health app on your iPhone!
We hope you enjoy this update - as always, please leave us a review or contact us with any feedback you might have.
Great Everyday Workout App
I've read the reviews left by others who say that this app will not get you in shape or build muscle... but, when done correctly, these simple body weight exercises will give you a great and balanced workout. You will get what you put in.
I am personally in good shape. I am an avid runner and cyclist, and this is a great daily workout app for me. Again, you get what you put in. If you don't cheat through the movements, you will see (and feel) results. The key is consistency, and this app can help you get that.
Also, this is a GREAT option for anyone who has to travel.
Only one suggestion:
- This app would be great if you were able to opt for a "higher rep" option. 3 crunches or 3 kicks just isn't enough to get settled into the movement.
Overall, this is a really simple and great app!
Great, needs one thing...
Love the app but would be nice if you could set a time for it to remind you each day. Other than that I love it.
Did not find this app useful. Don't worth the price or the time testing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 13, 2016
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 34.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- © 2016 Zervaas Enterprises
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes