By Crunchy Bagel
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The personal trainer that you actually want to use.
Exercise at home, in the park, at the gym, anywhere!
You don't need any equipment - you just need a few minutes and a floor.
You can customize which exercises you want to do, making it great for all ages and abilities.
* 18 equipment-free exercises to choose from
* 4 different workout lengths (approx. 6, 12, 18 or 30 minutes)
* Demonstrations of all exercises
* Tips to help your refine your technique
* Built-in timer and statistics
* Saves workouts to the Health app
No more excuses: this is the workout you won't dread.
If you have any questions, comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us at @StreaksWorkout.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
What's New in Version 2.1.2
This update adds support for iOS 11 and iPhone X.
Great - Too simple, however.
Please, no "leaderboards", not everyone looks for competition, specially for something that is mostly introductory like this app
1) The design is great for the simplicity, and the language is focused, making a learning curve less pronounced;
2) The interaction and further animation from it do give a small sense of achievement, I like this!
3) I love the widget, works better to remind me and start on the spot rather than a notification (which I disable for most apps);
4) The bite-sized tips below each of the workout animations is a nice touch, really memorable
The simplicity of the app keeps the exercise on focus. However, sometimes there is not enough information; for example:
1) As others have pointed out, the little animations sometimes do not give enough information on how an exercise is done; sure, they could be better suited for "memory refreshment", but a link to a video or even a "search on the web" link (which could be disabled to maintain simplicity) would make the experience better;
2) again, as others have pointed out, some exercises advice on "switching sides between sets"; once more, this isn't enough information; are you supposed to do side "A" AND then side "B" before tapping to continue the exercise? are you supposed to keep track of how many have you done throught the workout and even it out at the end by yourself? I believe the first solution is better, but requires more information
Great app. Needs some fixes or better instructions
I really enjoy this app and its concept. The quick varying exercises keep my attention. However the heart rate in the Apple Watch seems off, the watch’s native app works fine, but not through this app. Also, why doesn’t it capture as exercise? Should it not capture as exercise when using the Apple Watch app, should it capture exercise and its a big, or am I not using it correctly? Some clarification/fix would be welcomed.
Also, I initially selected most of the exercises, but during the actual workout (I’ve done 6 mins through 28) I get the same 5 exercises. Is this by design or is the randomization off?
Great app, just some tweaks and I’d use it daily.
More like burpee streaks
If you don't think you have the best of luck, then this app's probably not for you. The daily draws randomly from a selected pool of exercises, and not only that, the NUMBER in a rep is also randomized. Here's an example: rep 1- 6 burpees. Not bad, right? Rep 2- 8 burpees. Okay... Rep 3- another 8 burpees. You've gotta be kidding me. Did I mention this may happen several days in a row? I don't know about you, but 20 burpees for 4 days in a row is a bit hardcore for someone just starting an exercise routine. People who are new to this may become disillusioned and quit exercising entirely. That said, the app does serve its purpose, so if the random number generator isn't a turnoff, by all means get this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 44.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- © 2017 Crunchy Bagel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes