STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 45 different color themes
* Almost 500 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using Streaks! We're working on some great new features currently, but in the meantime, here's an update that addresses the following:
* "Shake to Undo" now honors your system accessibility systems (i.e. it's not enabled if you disable shake to undo)
* Improves performance of setting notifications.
If you have any feedback, please contact email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way—and lets you focus on eating healthy, reading books, flossing teeth, and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used. Enjoy the Apple Design Award, Zervaas.
Well Designed to Develop Good Habits
Streaks is well designed to help set goals for new habits and track your progress. The tasks can be customized to fit your exact goal and frequency. It only allows for six goals to be tracked so it’s not going to work for multi-task projects or a standard to-do list. Instead it’s built to help develop a few good habits at a time (e.g. walk 3 miles every Tuesday and Thursday, go to the gym three times a week, and stand up from my desk once an hour on weekdays).
It’s very motivating to be able to mark a task complete and see the ‘streak’ number increase as I start meeting that goal more consistently. And if I’m not meeting a goal there’s no build up of incomplete to-do tasks. Intuitive reminders help remind me of the goals I’ve set and I can quickly get an overview of how many times I’ve completed a task. It’s a beautiful design with smart functionality to help me get more of what I want in my life.
Tricky to get into, but rewarding and customizable
I bought this app after a user had stated they had achieved surprising weight goals. The biggest set back for me is procrastinating and not keeping track of my daily tasks.
At first I was excited to set it up and test out the functionality. However, when I started using the app it was cumbersome to open each time I wanted to record a behavior. In the search/quick menu the UI buttons were small so when pressing them in vibrate mode I sometimes complete an entire multipart task instead of just the single part. There are no title separators for the icons so you had to think about the classifications and identify what groups they are yourself, this leads to searching for a while before you get through it.
This aside, once you get used to the UI the app is very customizable which is enjoyable. You can select multiple color schemes, icons and even the home screen app badge can be modified. The 12 tasks keep the measuring manageable, but I find that the streak is no more than a remainder. There is a sense of urgency to keep your streak going. However, I would love it if I could assign my own personal rewards for keeping a streak. This way the streak becomes more meaningful.
Great job guys, credit where it’s due. This app could change your life if you use it right. Worth the money.
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 82.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.