STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 45 different color themes
* 500 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Support for Siri Shortcuts, iPad and iCloud
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using Streaks! Here's a few small fixes while we continue to work on some great new features.
* Fixed: Health data not automatically processing data unless iOS app manually launched
* Fixed: Sleep duratino not calculating correctly in certain circumstances
* Fixed: Siri watch face showing completed tasks
* Fixed: Times per day setting displaying incorrectly in certain circumstances
* Siri Shortcuts
* Native iPad app
* iCloud task sync
* Ability to choose the time a day starts
* All-new task options
* In addition to the existing Siri support, you can now record custom phrases to complete your tasks
* Suggestions will now automatically appear on the iPhone lock screen and Siri watch face
* All-new Siri management screen: Go to Settings > Hey Siri to view all available phrases and options.
iPad App + iCloud Sync:
* All of your task data will sync across your devices
* We've adapted Streaks to run natively on your iPad
* iCloud options are available under Settings > iCloud
Start of Day:
* You can now change when your day starts, great for the night owls!
* Go to Settings > Start of Day to change this Setting
* You can now create timed tasks. Create a new task and select the "clock" section.
* Tasks appear with a play/pause button over them which lets your start the timer
* You can then do whatever you need to do - Streaks will let you know when the timer is finished.
* You can run your timers from the main app, from the today widget or from Apple Watch
* You can convert an existing task to a timed task, under the task's settings screen.
* Water task now records directly to the Health app, and you can segment into multiple completions per day (e.g. Drink 8 Cups of Water)
* The new timed task funtionality supports mindfulness, so you can start your meditation from Streaks and it'll record directly to the Health app.
* New "Bed Time" task tracks when you go to bed and wake up.
* New tasks for tracking nutrition (such as calories, sugar, caffeine and protein).
* Negative health tasks help you reduce your intake of certain types (e.g. eat less sugar)
Improved Apple Watch Support:
* We've improved the speed and reliability of the Apple Watch app so it works better than ever
* Added support for the new full-color infograph complications
* You can customize how each complication appears. On iPhone, go to Settings > Apple Watch.
* If you start a timed task from Apple Watch, the countdown timer will appear directly on your watch face.
* New "times per month" option for task completion
* New task icons
* x-callback-url now generates URLs that work across devices
* A ton of bug fixes and performance improvements
Thanks again for using Streaks - please email email@example.com if you have any feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way—and lets you focus on eating healthy, reading books, flossing teeth, and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used. Enjoy the Apple Design Award, Zervaas.
I bought this app based on a rave review so I have the ‘pro’ version. While it is easy to get started for basic habit tracking, I remembered reading that it could be used like a Pomodoro task master which is what I now want it for because the existing ones are either too involved ‘to do’ type apps or simplistic timers. It took quite a while to wade through how to create tasks with adequate specificity because it takes numerous passes through editing a task because all the options are not present when you first set up a habit; you create a default habit and then edit the heck out of it to get to a scheduled habit of specific length with notification reminders. It also has weird language like when it specifies the number of times a day you want to perform a habit; instead of phrasing it that way, it says “number of days” when what it means is number of times during your specified time period (day, week, month), yet the previous three options are phrased correctly. I am pretty tech savvy and it took quite a bit of playing around with the app to figure things out, even with the help section. I guess I like words more than icons (hieroglyphics as we used to call them). This app could definitely benefit by on app instructions.
Please Keep Going
I love this app; it is very pleasant to use and personally validating. Every morning I wake up and recording those successes and failures from the previous day which I am tracking and (hoping to) build streaks of continuity. To be fair, this could easily be done on a calendar or paper for less than the cost of this app, but what makes it worth the money is the little autonomy it brings. When I wake up in the morning to engage with this app, there are *some* things which I am recording, but rather checking: I love that you do not need to guess whether you completed your goal of distance walked/ran or hours of sleep achieved because the app automatically pulls that information. The reassurance that you did so, motivates you that much more to continue. I pray the developers of this application continue to expand on the data automatically pulled in by this app; I would love to see a progress bar encircling my goal to “Decrease Screen Time” so that rather than have to check my previous days usage every morning to then mark as completed/failed, the application would automatically and accurately do that for me. Regardless the app is lovely, and well worth the fair price.
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 108.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.