By Crunchy Bagel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Awards winner 2016.
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
* Featured in Apple's "Best of 2015" apps
* Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone" TV advert
* Featured on the Apple Watch web site
* Preinstalled on demo iPhones in Apple Stores worldwide
Track up to six tasks you want to complete every day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days. Streaks works with the Apple Health app to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Six tasks: Stay focused, get them done.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Includes a blazingly fast Apple Watch app, including Complications, Glance screen, and Rich Notifications.
* Customize the app color
* Hundreds of icons to choose from
* Customizable reminder notifications keeps you on track
* View your current and best streak, as well as your completion statistics
If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Reviews are reset every time we release an update so we rely on your ongoing support.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.0.5
Thanks for using Streaks! This is just a minor update that addresses the following:
* Fixes an issue that caused the application badge to not be remove after turning off the badge option
* Fixes an issue that caused "times per week" tasks to not work correctly for some users who were not using Sunday as first day of week
* Changed the x-callback-url slightly (the previous version will still work however)
* Added icons for "boy" and "rock climbing"
* Fixes an issue that caused a crash for some users when saving a share image to camera roll
* Improves reliability of progress animation on Apple Watch
Thank you for all your support in 2016. We feel very honoured to have won a coveted Apple Design Award this year, and we have many new features in the works for 2017!
Reinforce Good Habits
Good "tickler" to remind & motivate you for your most important regular habits from flossing to walking the dog. It has a number of built in habits to get you started or you can add your own. Limited to 6 habits. While that helps to focus, it would be nice if it had options for just a few more (not too many or it defeats the purpose). Nice clean interface, easy to set up & use without taking a lot of time. Pleasant sense of accomplishment when you check off an activity & you see that you're on a roll. Also nice that some types of activity will auto fill based on tracked movement (e.g. Steps walked, active minutes). Works well with AppleWatch.
Simple but VERY effective!
I started using this app last night in the hopes of changing some of my bad habits. So far, it looks very promising. The simple design and focus on six tasks makes it fun and easy to remember to do what you gotta do.
The only way this app could be better is if it was optimized for the iPad and had iCloud support. I tried running it on my iPad and it runs in iPhone mode, pillarboxed in. Also, while you are given an option to export your tasks to import on another device, iCloud support would make this app even sweeter.
Still, this is a stellar purchase and well worth what I paid for it. 5/5 stars!
PERFECT for daily accountability!
I was looking endlessly for a way to a way to hold myself accountable for a few important tasks that I wanted to get done daily. Setting daily alarms was annoying and never worked since there isn't a particular time I can accomplish things every day (toddler mom probz) and I hated resetting my reminders everyday.
This app makes it so simple and motivates you because you don't want to lose your streak! It's so fulfilling watching that little circle when you get things done. Also love that you can customize the color, makes it feel more "me"!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 2.0.5
- Size: 74.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- © 2016 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.