By Crunchy Bagel
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 45 different color themes
* Almost 500 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email email@example.com, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Thanks for using Streaks! New in this update:
* Added: Rainbow icon (try it out!)
* Fixed: Today widget may not update in some instances
* Fixed: Custom task text disappears after scrolling down then up again
* Fixed: An issue that may cause completions from Apple Watch to double record sometimes
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com, or tweet us: @TheStreaksApp.
Elegant, clean, effective app.
I came to streaks from Habitica; I was struggling with taking on too many habits at once, and this app was exactly what I needed. The interface is simple and clean, and the 6-habit limitation is an excellent middle ground for keeping me focused on the important things without getting overwhelmed. To echo others on here, the simple motivation not to break the chain has got me doing things I'd previously put off for months. Wonderful app.
Beautiful UI, terrible UX
After trying Productive, Strides, Momentum and several other habit tracking apps I have settled with Steaks. It offers everything I need for a fair price (no monthly subscription).
On the surface the interface is very pretty. However the functionality of the UI is a mess. It’s not intuitive at all and it doesn’t follow Apple UI conventions either, which makes me wonder how it got an Apple Design Award in the first place.
I've been using this app for some time now, its simple and it's great. It's become more customizable and has lots of bells and whistles, if you want them.
I couldn't figure out how to turn the app competition sounds off (it's in settings->clock), the developer responded promptly.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 79.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- © 2017 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.