By Crunchy Bagel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Awards winner 2016.
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
* Featured in Apple's "Best of 2015" apps
* Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone" TV advert
* Featured on the Apple Watch web site
* Preinstalled on demo iPhones in Apple Stores worldwide
Track up to six tasks you want to complete every day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days. Streaks works with the Apple Health app to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Six tasks: Stay focused, get them done.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Includes a blazingly fast Apple Watch app, including Complications, Glance screen, and Rich Notifications.
* Customize the app color
* Hundreds of icons to choose from
* Customizable reminder notifications keeps you on track
* View your current and best streak, as well as your completion statistics
If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Reviews are reset every time we release an update so we rely on your ongoing support.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Widget. Widget widget widget widget widget. Did I mention we've added a widget?
New in Streaks 2.1.1:
We discovered a few small issues in 2.1 that are fixed in this update.
New in Streaks 2.1:
* Widget. You can mark tasks as done straight from the notification center or if you're on an iPhone 6S or newer, you can force touch on the app icon! (Bonus: Tap on the widget to toggle between a transparent and your selected Streaks theme)
* Rich Notifications: If you have 3D Touch, force touch the notification. If you tap "Completed", the task will complete in front of your very eyes. Magic!
* "Best Streak" indicator: If a task is currently on its best streak, you will see a little star next to the streak number.
For Apple Watch users:
* Activity Rings task: If you're an Apple Watch user you can add an activity rings task - the task icon will update as your rings do! Magic!
* Added complications for "Modular Large" and "Utility Large"
* Added ability to choose between "6 dots" and "Next Task" complication in the watch settings (Bonus: Tap the dice a second time to display task progress on complications)
* Improved the reliability of the Apple Watch app
Also in this update:
* Improved accessibility: menus will now display larger text based on the system accessibility settings.
* Added icons for Alcoholics Anonymous and Duolingo
* Fixed an issue that caused the app to say "Climb 1 Flights" instead of "Flight" (Rookie mistake.)
* Ensure haptics aren't triggered while app is in the background
* Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash sometimes when adding your first task.
We hope you enjoy this update! If you do, please tell your friends or leave us a rating on the App Store.
Makes it really easy to set achievable goals, and customize the frequency
Simple, elegant, effective app.
Elegant and effective
Great UI. Smart features. Works. Get it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 26, 2017
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 68.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- © 2017 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.