By Crunchy Bagel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Awards winner 2016.
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
* Featured in Apple's "Best of 2015" apps
* Featured in Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone" TV advert
* Featured on the Apple Watch web site
* Preinstalled on demo iPhones in Apple Stores worldwide
Track up to six tasks you want to complete every day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days. Streaks works with the Apple Health app to help you achieve your fitness goals.
Six tasks: Stay focused, get them done.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Includes a blazingly fast Apple Watch app, including Complications, Glance screen, and Rich Notifications.
* Customize the app color
* Hundreds of icons to choose from
* Customizable reminder notifications keeps you on track
* View your current and best streak, as well as your completion statistics
If you have any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Reviews are reset every time we release an update so we rely on your ongoing support.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.2
Thanks for using Streaks! This update improves the overall stability and performance of the app, as well as making a number of other improvements:
* Added: Health task for swimming distance
* Added: Health task to remind you about entering your blood glucose (this is for people with diabetes)
* Added: Some Health tasks display a real-time value (weight, blood pressure, blood glucose)
* Added: New icons (swimming, blood glucose)
* Fixed: Issue that caused Health data not to process for some users
* Fixed: Issue that caused step count to refresh slowly for some users
* Fixed: Issue with widget layout with accessibility "large text" enabled
* Fixed: Issue with transparency when completing a skipped task in widget
* Improved: Performance on older iPhones
* Improved: Performance on Apple Watch
This app helps you to build healthy habits and makes doing things on a schedule fun by letting you run streaks hence the name. It's a little annoying that you have to hold down on the button though. I wish you could just tap it. But that's just me being critical and lazy. It's really not a big deal. Streaks has default tasks you can pick from and a custom option so you can make your own task. You can also set it up for a specific task to be done more than once a day which is good for certain things like walking the dog. And you can change the color of the app but I wish there were more options. The current colors are a bit dull. Anyway, Streaks as a whole is very simple and easy to use. The fact that it has a widget option and is available for the AppleWatch is a plus as well! Overall, it was worth the money. Although, perhaps it should be a little less expensive since the app is pretty simple.
Best app I have
Hands down the best app I've ever used for productivity. So simple but so effective. My main qualms are that I can't use it more. I do have some suggestions but it's the closest thing to perfect when it comes to apps. I'd love to be able to sync accounts to use on my Mac. It'd also be nice to be able to switch out tasks so that you don't just have a spot being wasted on certain days. Finally It would be cool to be able to archive goals. As it is now when you change a goal it just changes the name and keeps the data. I'd like to be able to start and finish goals and be able to look back on old ones. This app is amazing. Best money EVER spent in the App Store. Lots of room to grow and I look forward to seeing what happened next :)
Reinforce Good Habits; Problem with Latest Update
Good "tickler" to remind & motivate you for your most important regular habits from flossing to walking the dog. It has a number of built in habits to get you started or you can add your own. Limited to 6 habits. While that helps to focus, it would be nice if it had options for just a few more (not too many or it defeats the purpose). Nice clean interface, easy to set up & use without taking a lot of time. Pleasant sense of accomplishment when you check off an activity & you see that you're on a roll. Also nice that some types of activity will auto fill based on tracked movement (e.g. Steps walked, active minutes). Works well with AppleWatch.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 24, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 66.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- © 2017 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.