By Crunchy Bagel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 45 different color themes
* Almost 500 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Streaks 3.0.2 fixes some minor issues we've discovered since releasing 3.0.1:
* Fixed: Custom badge time not saving in some circumstances
* Fixed: Health task suggestions setting not saving correctly
* Fixed: Stats screen not closable for some users
* Fixed: Long words may not wrap correctly
* Fixed: Notifications sometimes sending for paused tasks
* Fixed: Importer: May crash if you have no Health tasks in .streaks file
* Fixed: Widget: Not transitioning theme when all tasks completed
* Fixed: Widget: Error if no tasks on first page
* Fixed: Apple Watch: Not updating HealthKit progress correctly
* Fixed: Apple Watch: Next Task complication showing dice in some situations
* Fixed: Apple Watch: Heart icon not displaying in notifications
* Added: Apple Watch: Next Task complication now has a progress toggle in settings
* Added: New icons
Thanks for downloading Streaks 3! We're always listening: firstname.lastname@example.org
STREAKS 3: Our biggest update yet!
* You can now have a second list of tasks - 12 tasks total!
* Tap the new "Dots" button at the bottom to flip between lists.
* This button shows the current state of the other side.
* Break bad habits using the new negative tasks feature.
* A negative task begins the day as complete and extends your streak.
* Tap-hold to mark the task as missed, which breaks your streak.
* You can easily convert a normal task to a negative task (and vice versa) on the task edit screen.
ALL NEW STATISTICS AND SHARING SCREEN:
* Tap the "Star" button to access the all new statistics screen.
* Quickly see how you're going with your tasks, with info about when you complete or miss your tasks.
* You can also long-press on a task's mini-charts to go straight to that task's full statistics.
NEW REMINDERS OPTIONS:
* You can now set an unlimited number of reminders for each task.
* Automatic reminders are now even smarter and will adjust automatically to keep you on track.
* You can now schedule when a task should appear on the Streaks app badge.
PAUSE YOUR TASKS:
* You can now pause one or all of your tasks quickly - great for when you're on vacation!
* Each day a task is marked as paused will be marked as skipped, meaning your current streak is maintained.
* Go to the task edit screen to pause or resume your tasks.
REDESIGNED SETTINGS SCREENS:
* Tap the "Settings" button to reveal the new settings bar.
* Quickly change the theme, edit tasks, access reminder settings and more.
* Hold-drag a task to move it to a new position.
APPLE WATCH APP:
* We've re-engineered the Apple Watch app to perform even faster.
* More complication options: You can choose which page of tasks to display in the complication. We've also made the icons slightly larger and provided some other improvements to complications.
* Tapping a complication will launch Streaks and show the relevant task or page of tasks.
OTHER COOL NEW STUFF:
* Create Task: The all new "Create Task" screen makes it much easier to find Health, Apple Watch, and Negative tasks.
* App Icon: You can now change the app icon. 45 icons to choose from (requires iOS 10.3).
* Themes: 9 brand new themes to choose from, based on the Activity rings colors.
* Sound effects: We've created 12 custom sounds, which you can play either for reminders or when completing a task.
* We've added a number of new icons.
BUG FIXES AND PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS:
* Every app says it, but we really mean it! We've spent a long time working on each and every screen in the app, making sure everything looks great and feels fast.
Thanks for using Streaks and for your great feedback - many of these improvements come from your suggestions and feedback (email@example.com).
Also, a big thank you to everybody who helped us test and provided us feedback on the great new features in this update.
- Quentin and Isaac
Simple and Powerful
I'm drawn to Streaks because it strikes the right balance of features and simplicity in a beautiful user interface.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 20, 2017
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 69.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- © 2017 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.