Stream Bar is a desktop Twitch.tv client built natively for OS X. It gives users the ability to watch their favorite channels at any place on their computer. The stream player, by default, sits directly above all other windows. It lives snuggly in the OS X status bar, allowing it to be accessed anywhere at anytime.
Steam Bar's menu system lets you find exactly what you're looking for. It offers a variety of content discovery options so you can find the perfect channel.
The Stream Bar player can be moved around anywhere between your screens (including full screen applications), resized, and offers a variety of different controls.
Some of these controls include:
- Transparency slider
- Follow / unfollow toggle
- Toggle the channel chat
- Fully resizable
- Hide-able navigation bar
- A variety of keyboard shortcuts
One of Stream Bar's greatest features is the ability to set the player's transparency! Easily set the player's transparency to maximize your screen space.
Ratings and Reviews
- Ryan Coyle
- 805.5 KB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015-2016 Ryan Coyle
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.