--- Special release price 50% off! ---
Stream was created to give you a seamless listening, managing and syncing cloud music experience. It allows you to create a personal streaming service with cloud storage like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Yandex.Disk to save space on your device and have access to all of your music.
How it works?
Upload all music to your favourite cloud storage then use Stream to connect and enjoy your music anywhere.
Add your music to your device without iTunes, easy and fast using local WiFi transfer or download music to your iPhone to play it without internet (Offline mode). It’s a multi-cloud system therefore you can stream lists of music regardless where they are stored.
Access your favourite music across all your devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod library, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk and your computer. Stream your music with in advanced and powerful media player.
- Full iOS9, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Support!
- Full featured media player
- Sleep timer
- Lock screen playback controls
- Background music playback
- Equalizer with BassBooster
- Over 20 realistic EQ presets
- Stylish audio Visualizer
- Fine scrubbing
- Album cover art
- Create your own playlists
- Import music from your iPod library
- Tabs for Songs, Albums, Artists
- Wi-Fi Transfer
- Download and upload music, pictures, archives from
- Google Drive
- Move, rename or delete tracks & songs
- Search by artist, title, album
- Create and manage folders
Our first update! Bug fixes and performance improvement.
Enjoy using Stream? Share your love on the App Store by rating us highly!
Ratings and Reviews
Overall good player, but some problems ...
Stream Cloud Music Player is an overall good player, but there are some problem areas:
1. Albums with the same name (like "Greatest Hits") cause problems. The correct album cover is not displayed.
2. Multiple albums by the same artist appear to be randomly arranged in the artist view. They should be either alphabetical or arranged by album.
Google drive doesn't work
Well this was pointless. After seeing something that could play my files from drive in a playlist manner I grew excited. To my dismay, it doesn't work with drive so I can't comment on the actual app outside of that
Can't connect to Google Drive
When I try to connect to Google Drive it says
This user-agent is not permitted to make an OAuth authorization request to Google as it is classified as an embedded user-agent (also known as a web-view). Per our policy, only browsers are permitted to make authorization requests to Google. We offer several libraries and samples for native apps to perform authorization requests in the browser."
Please fix the problem.
- Yew Chen Chung
- 8.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2016 Eightythree Technology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.