IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
I kindly ask you to ASK FOR HELP in case of any trouble, you can always write to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, PLEASE help to make Stream Player a better product with your valuable feedback!
I will do my best to answer within a day!
Stream Player is lightweight internet stream player with several smart features to aid OneClick stream playing in a dedicated player window.
Currently available features
• Quick opening as a source of a media stream
⁃ URL text or HTML source snippet selection
⁃ local HTML files
either from OSX share extensions, services and context menus or using drag & drop onto the application dock icon, status menu icon or any stream window.
• Always on top, full screen and caption less player windows.
• iCloud drive sync to share and synchronize the stream lists between iOS and Mac devices. (NOTE: macOS Sierra version earlier than 10.12.1 could only read iCloud changes but cannot write back the local changes, please upgrade if necessary!)
• Player window arrangement in tile layout, ideal for watching f.e. multiple web cams at once.
• Automatic stream title detection.
• Automatic, user configurable embedding of well known video URLs as full sized window content.
• Automatic reopen of selected stream windows at Stream Player startup.
• Customizable sub-menu hierarchy to store streams in a structured manner, Watch Later, Favorites, etc. lists.
• Customizable application quit behavior, you can keep Stream Player in status menu or let it exit normally or automatically if all windows closed.
• Customizable web stream content behaviors, enabling-disabling navigation, context menus, editing.
• Ad blocking in stream contents.
Any feature requests, bug reports are highly welcome!
• Bug Fixes
- Fixed a crash during content editing if continuous stream reload is enabled
- Fixed a crash when closing the app with open full screen window
Ratings and Reviews
clunky. doesn’t work as advertised
I’m looking for an app that will pull my favorite streaming video and put them in a window that stays above all others. ideally, the ISS feed. your app just takes me to the website. want a refund, please.
You should use the correct UStream links, those are that can be embeded, to get this work.
If you have Stream Player installed, try to
- select this link -> http://www.ustream.tv/embed/9408562
- right click on selection and choose "Open Selection with Stream Player"
That should work!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.