Streamzoo – Public and Private Group Sharing, Photo Collage, Filters, Borders, Crop and Other Effects.
By Phonezoo Communications, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* * * NOTE: Streamzoo will no longer be available after March 21, 2014 * * *
Streamzoo is a fun way to create awesome photos and videos, and share them with just who you want.
Create your own groups, make your friends moderators, and snap away.
Wanna share with the whole world? Easy. Just a private group of friends instead? No problem!
- Group sharing, public or private, small or big.
- Mix and match many filters and borders.
- Crop it any way you like (Square, 3x2, 4x3, 16x9, Golden Ratio, and Custom).
- Combine multiple photos into a photo collage.
- Blur the background using Tilt-Shift (Rectangle, Parallel, Circle, and Ellipse).
- Still not done? Edit brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue.
- Share your photos on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr and Flickr.
Download Streamzoo and share what you see, the way you see it!
What's New in Version 4.3.1
– Turn your groups' message notifications on or off.
– Bug fixes.
Do you have an iPad? If so, you're going to love this update.
Streamzoo now supports iPads (no more awkward 2x magnification!), and displays photos in all their beautiful glory. Check it out!
– iPad support.
– Design enhancements.
– Bug fixes (for all devices).
Fabulous and Friendly AND That's not even discussing the Photo effects
Sorta how all below we're saying insta this & insta that ~ well The Zoo as we call it ~ some /most left IG due to the community
StreamZoo has Stepped Up Over and Over for the growth of the App the Members ~ upgrades and version keep getting better AND they even ⬆ and over The Staff , Owners and workers want our thoughts and opinion .They (we as a Community) of friends are growing and growing ... Streamzoo keeps Stepping Up and going Strong to Support All of Us 💯%
Needs to answer to loyal user
Have posted my travel images-scenery and architecture - about one year. Love that you aren't restricted to a square format. Love the great images and feedback. THEN... Went to log in a few days ago and they had ( with absolutely no advance warning or communication) taken down my account- I have never posted anything even remotely rude/ vulgar/ inappropriate- what is going on? I was really devastated and have not had a response to my request for an explanation. How and why can they do that? If they found something wrong with my images of sunsets and beaches I can't imagine how all the half-clothed selfies get to keep on posting! Very unhappy customer.
Vids pics & real user support!!
Love the app -came over from IG after their updated TOS disaster. The video's from friends are why I stayed after IG put their oppsie footnote. Just recently the founder of Streamzoo reached out to me and we had a great dialog. How often does that happen? Love my new social media home :)
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 18, 2013
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Languages: English, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Phonezoo Communications, Inc.
- © 2013 Phonezoo Communications Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.