Streamsie allows you to stream or record live video from your iPhone or iPad. Streamsie works with the Discover Video DEVOS system and with a Discover Video streaming account. You can stream or record video up to HD resolution. All streaming and upload settings are made on the server. Just enter your server address, username and password, and you are immediately "on the air". Streamsie iOS is part of a family of live encoders that includes Streamsie for Windows and Streamsie for Mac.
Streamsie 2 iOS Features:
- Automatic rotation detection. Video will always come out right regardless of how you hold your iPhone/iPad
- Single touch button to start / stop live stream
- Single touch button to start/ stop recording
- Recording library viewer / manager
- Upload one or more videos with a touch of a button
- Server-side video settings for ease of use and user management
- Front/Rear camera selection on-the-fly
- Built-in special effects filters
Streamsie 2 iOS Requirements
- DEVOS/DVExpress system with Streamsie account, or
- Arcus service, or
- Streamsie Service
Streamsie is ideal for:
- News gathering, booth live and recorded
- Education, K-12, collage, University
- Corporate, just in time training, Executive live broadcasts
- Remote Broadcasting to desktops, Digital Signage, other iOS devices, Roku STBs
- Recording and publishing video for any purpose
Streamise now supports recording to and uploading from your iOS video library. This allows you to use Streamsie to record compressed videos that other apps can use, and it also means that you can upload videos recorded with other Apps, including you native camera, using Streamsie.
In addition, Streamsie is now an option in your photo library so that when you select a video on your iOS device, you can upload it the same way you might send it via email, post to social media, etc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.