Street Fighter IV CE
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
“It’s still fun as hell.” - Touch Arcade
A new warrior has entered the ring!
Take control of 31 world warriors and test your mettle against players from around the world. Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition perfects the winning gameplay formula by offering higher resolution graphics, three new characters (Rose, Juri and Elena) wide screen support for newer iOS devices and a host of updates and refinements. Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter IV features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to victory.
• Fight as 31 Street Fighter characters
• Higher resolution graphics and wide screen support
• Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
• Take your game to the next level with a MFi controller like the Gamevice (MFi controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
• Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi
• Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
• Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button.
• Four levels of difficulty.
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPod Touch(6th Gen), iPad (2017 model),iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch)
What's New in Version 1.02.01
What’s new in this update:
- Three new warriors have entered the ring. Rose, Juri and Elena are now available for FREE!
- No more rage quitting! If your opponent drops during a match the AI will take over and you can finish your victory.
- Play balancing and match making enhancements.
- Bug fixes and performance optimizations.
This game literally runs at 15 frames per second… The background zooms in at 22. There is three different animation frames for throws. None of this is in 3-D… It is deceptive because all of the previews and pictures make it look like it is modeled in three dimensions. But in reality it takes the old super Nintendo way of taking screenshots of 3-D animated characters and using five or six frames to animate the character animations. Absolute garbage… I’ll give it two stars for the control system. But until this game stops looking like a Sega Genesis port, it’s getting two stars
BETTER CHALLENGE COMBOS AND ULTRA OPTIONS PLEASE!!! :(
Hands down my most fav ip game! Challenge mode needs to be updated with better/advanced combos. I learned a lot of dope combos from the console version which is the reason why you enjoy playing some characters but Challenge of iphone game is really basic and boring.
Wish they let you pick Ultra move too. Really disappointed they pick Juri Feng Shui Engine for this game.
My fav game on the iPhone
This is my favorite game in the iPhone. It doesn’t get boring playing this game. It would be nice if I can choose a different character after I lose to the computer. Hope you will add this feature.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 18, 2017
- Version: 1.02.01
- Size: 2.13 GB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: CAPCOM Co., Ltd
- © CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. 2011, 2017 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.