Street Workout Calisthenics - Full Fitness & HIIT
By Gabriel Lupu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you ready for a fresh new take on Fitness that delivers results? Well.. then you're in the right place. Turn your device into a portable gym with the Street Workout Calisthenics today!
Learn the most effective and easiest way to workout your entire body. Now you can workout at home, in a park, in a gym - anytime, anywhere and track your progress and statistics like never before!
Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned veteran, this is the only app you will ever need to get into shape!
Choose from a wide range of pre-made workouts or create your own workout. Know which muscles will be activated and the intensity level of cardio and strength in each workout.
- Free workouts that you can personalize for yourself
- 75+ predefined workout routines
- 150+ different exercises
- Create your own unlimited custom workouts
- 1000+ custom routines
- Know which muscles you are working on with each workout
- Save your workouts and use them offline
- Youtube Links and Descriptions for every exercise
- Listen to your favorite music during workout
ANALYZE YOUR PROGRESS
- Detail workout progress through various comparisons, graphs and charts
- New timer during exercises - you can track everything: total time of workout, performing time etc...
- Track the exact number of repetitions or time you made for each exercise
- All the data from workouts and exercises are saved.
- New calendar: access the saved data through an awesome new calendar // navigate through days of the calendar and see when you worked out and what routines you did and how many exercises you did. Awesome no?
- Workout progress - see the routines you did and the progress you made on each routines.
- Beautiful graphics so you can see how you progress on each exercise
- Exercise progress - see the exercises you did and how many repetitions or time.
- Access to a lot of general data: how many calories you burned since your first workout, how many calories per workout, how much time you worked out, average time of workout, how many cycles you worked out in total etc...
- Instructions for hundreds of exercises, sorted by body region, muscle of target, and the equipment needed.
- Track your weight
- Body Tracker : you can add your the measurements of your body: Shoulder, Upper Arm, Lower Arm, Calf, Ankle, Neck, Chest, Waist, Hip, Thigh and see the chart of all of them
- calculate BMI
Any ideas, advices or bugs that I need to crush? Waiting for your e-mails!
***Love our app? Please help us out and take a moment to review us on the App Store!***
What's New in Version 1.1.5
It's been a long time, i know.
But from this moment i will work full time on my projects so i will be here all the time for improving this app.
- added 50+ Stretching Routines
- added 100+ new Exercises
- fixed the Calendar
- fixed an issue when adding new Custom Routines.
- lots of other bugs.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 15, 2016
- Version: 1.1.5
- Size: 40.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Gabriel Lupu
- © Gabriel Lupu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.