By Streetography, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Using Streetography is just like being there.
Being where? Great cities like San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, or Toronto. Or, other cities you’d like to visit. Or, the city you live in. Or the city where you were born.
Search for a city and see the most recent or most liked photo there. Then, zoom in to see photos of neighborhoods in that city. Then, zoom in more to see photos of blocks. Feel the emotion of these places.
Tap the Add a Photo tab to take a photo, or to select a photo from your Photo Gallery. Add a filter or edit it, then Publish it. Change the location if you'd like. Streetography will notify you when one of your photos becomes the most liked in its country, state/region, city, neighborhood, or block.
With Streetography, you can also:
• Filter photos in the map view by Recency: Latest, or by All (ordered by number of Likes), Month, or Year.
• Filter photos in the map by Photographer: Anyone, Teens, Following (all users you follow), or individual users like you. Or, filter photos by your likes to create your own mosaic of the city you love.
• Upload and view photos using "Collections" - groups of photos by multiple users that have a similar theme
• Keep track of your favorite countries, states, cities, neighborhoods, or blocks by making them “Favorites.” Streetography will let you know when there’s a new most liked photo there.
• See photos at Hot Spots - blocks where the most recent photos are being taken.
What's New in Version 1.34
bug fixes and performance improvements