Using Streetography is just like being there.
Being where? Great cities like San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, or Toronto. Or, other cities you’d like to visit. Or, the city you live in. Or the city where you were born.
Search for a city and see the most recent or most liked photo there. Then, zoom in to see photos of neighborhoods in that city. Then, zoom in more to see photos of blocks. Feel the emotion of these places.
Tap the Add a Photo tab to take a photo, or to select a photo from your Photo Gallery. Add a filter or edit it, then Publish it. Change the location if you'd like. Streetography will notify you when one of your photos becomes the most liked in its country, state/region, city, neighborhood, or block.
With Streetography, you can also:
• Filter photos in the map view by Recency: Latest, or by All (ordered by number of Likes), Month, or Year.
• Filter photos in the map by Photographer: Anyone, Teens, Following (all users you follow), or individual users like you. Or, filter photos by your likes to create your own mosaic of the city you love.
• Upload and view photos using "Collections" - groups of photos by multiple users that have a similar theme
• Keep track of your favorite countries, states, cities, neighborhoods, or blocks by making them “Favorites.” Streetography will let you know when there’s a new most liked photo there.
• See photos at Hot Spots - blocks where the most recent photos are being taken.
Ratings and Reviews
Pictures too small?
Maybe I just don't know how, but I think the pictures should be able to be pinch-zoomed, or should be able to be displayed full screed. Otherwise they are way too small to be fully enjoyed.
Interesting way to view various locales
I like the map feature that allows me to browse to an area and then drill down into more and more specific localities. Look at a state, then counties, then cities and even neighborhoods. It's a creative project and I'm looking forward to seeing this develop as more people share photos.
It's a very good start
I started using Streetography a few months ago. While I like the app there are some issues I think can be remedied fairly easily. The biggest thing I noticed was that my city has pictures that are not from this area. Or there are some that are from well known places that are close by but not where they are portrayed.
I don't blame the app for this, but perhaps something could be done to assure the proper places are pictured.
Overall it's cool to see pics of areas that you may want to visit at some point. I'd recommend getting the app and adding your pics.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.