By Daniel Hough
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
StreetScout is a fantastic and simple new way to find what you're looking for on your way somewhere.
① Choose what you're looking for
② Choose where you're going
③ Start the search
④ Check out the results on your route ordered by diversion distance!
• Choose your Home location
• Choose your Work location
• Easy access on the Search Screen when you're going Home or to Work
• Manage excluded places
• Get an alert when you reach a place
StreetScout can help commuters find the nearest coffee stop on their way to work, and drivers the nearest petrol station on their way back home. It'll help revellers to come up with a bar crawl itinerary and tourists find a restaurant on the way back to their hotel.
With a friendly, welcoming experience, users will find that StreetScout brings a unique twist to routing and place discovery. It'll help you save time and effort, and who knows what hidden gems you may discover on your routes!
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• Completely rebuilt the iPhone app from scratch!
• Some unpopular features removed in favour of a better, faster user experience and modern look
• Much easier to navigate with the map right there
• Can decide on a destination by long-pressing on the map
Not as good as Zillow, or the others
The information is only accurate on homes that have sold very recently.
For homes that have not sold recently, evaluations appear to be anywhere from 20 to 35% below true sales value.
This site appears to just grab the cream off the top and not go much below the neck line in order to get true valuation on older homes.