Strength & Conditioning Journal
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Strength and Conditioning Journal
Official Journal of the National Strength and Conditioning Association
Strength & Conditioning Journal is the professional journal for strength coaches, personal trainers, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and other health professionals working in the strength and conditioning field. The journal’s mission is to publish articles that report both the practical applications of research findings and the knowledge gained by experienced professionals.
Published six times per year, each issue includes peer-reviewed articles on a wide variety of timely strength and conditioning topics as well as regular features that provide thought-provoking accounts of people, programs and issues.
Now available on the iPad, the SCJ app optimizes the best in digital technology to enhance a print-like reading experience with seamless multimedia integration, easy navigation and more.
-Easy-to-read full-text articles that can be shared via email
-Adjustable text sizing with pinch and zoom
-Engaging multimedia videos, images, and supplements
-Choose to store or delete downloaded issues
-Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View
-Easily page through abstract summaries
-Convenient notification when a new issue is available
-Link to NSCA-SCJ.com to view supplemental data, topical article collections, and to browse the archives
What's New in Version 1.5
- Critical bug fixes; update mandatory
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 07, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- Copyright © 2014 by the National Strength and Conditioning Association
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Strength and Conditioning Journal - April 2014$44.99
- Strength and Conditioning Journal - December 2013$44.99
- Strength and Conditioning Journal - February 2014$44.99
- Strength and Conditioning - October 2016$44.99
- Strength and Conditioning - December 2015$44.99
- Strength and Conditioning - Jun 2017$44.99
- Strength and Conditioning Journal - June 2014$44.99