By Michael Volkin, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With millions of workout combinations that you can carry in your pocket, there is no limit to how fit you can get with Strength Stack 52. Designed by military fitness expert Sergeant Michael Volkin, Strength Stack 52 is a customized deck of playing cards designed to strengthen your entire body in the shortest period of time. You can play dozens of different games with yourself or friends to keep your workouts fun and challenging. No weights or equipment are needed!
- Each card is color coded by muscles group: blue: cardio, red: core, pink: back, yellow: legs, orange: arms, green: chest
- Each card is suited for playing games and numbered from 1 to 51. The numbering system is helpful for playing games and also categorizes the cards in order of difficulty (1 being the easiest). The Expansion Pack is numbered from 52-102 and the Insane Pack from 103-114.
- Each card has an exercise, silhouette of the exercise being performed, a description of how to perform the exercise and a suggested number of repetitions for each exercise
- Each card has a skill level classification (B= Beginner, I= Intermediate, and A=Advanced)
- Each card has a QR code. When scanned with any number of free smartphone apps (i.e. i-nigma) will display a video of the exercise being performed. A bit.ly shortlink is also provided on the card so you can watch the video by simply typing in a short address into the URL of any browser.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Minor bug/performance enhancements.
My first review
This is the first review I've written for an app, because there are no others reviews and I really think this is one of the best work out apps out there. The free version is excellent but do yourself a favor, man or woman up and cough up $10 for more than 4x the exercises. Having so many exercises in a random fashion keeps things interesting and entertaining. There are games to play, a 28 day plan, different areas of the body to focus on, what are you waiting for, download it!!!! I'm pretty fit already, but get bored easily; this app will keep things interesting no matter what fitness level you are at. Peace, enjoy the work outs!
Fun, great workout
This is app is pretty cool. I have the deck from the company but kind of prefer the app. I have it on my iPad. I like that there are done for you workouts plus you can make your own. I gave it three stars because (1) some of the exercises need a timer and the app doesn't have one built in and (2) you cannot sync your workouts between devices.
Cards could be larger
Cards are a little small on an iPhone 5, a full screen option would be nice
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 14, 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 265 MB
- Languages: English, German, Northern Sami, Spanish
- Seller: Michael Volkin, Limited Liability Company
- © 2014 Michael Volkin LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to full version.$9.99