StrengthMark takes the guesswork out of planning and tracking your weight training. Be certain about how your plan changes week to week, achieving new personal records, and how much time you spend in the gym.
StrengthMark is designed for tracking workouts and progress in:
• Olympic weightlifting
• General strength training
Here is how StrengthMark helps you log your workouts:
• HUGE EXERCISE SELECTION - Create your own or choose from over 900 different exercises for strength training, conditioning, mobility, powerlifting, strongman events, and Olympic lifts to build your workouts.
• WEIGHT PERCENTAGES - Use sub-maximal percentages to plan and scale your workouts.
• CUSTOM TEMPLATES - Create templates based on existing workouts to repeat and scale a series of workouts.
• GIANT SETS - Use giant sets and supersets to add another dimension to your training.
• PERSONAL RECORDS + HISTORY - Review your personal records using weights and reps of your favorite exercises like the deadlift, squat, bench press, snatch, clean and jerk, Atlas stone load, and more. For each personal record, you can view the full history of past PRs to get an idea of how you’ve been improving over time.
• ONE REP MAX CALCULATOR - Use the one rep max calculator to establish a baseline for a training program.
New in v1.61:
• iOS 11.4
• Things just got easier!
• Insert sets
• Edit set completion times
• Scheduling a template without any one rep maxes wouldn't complete.
• Improvements in the kilogram units support such as improved accuracy when switching between kilos and pounds and displaying the barbell total weight in a fractional number.
New in v1.60:
• iOS 11.3
• Editing templates
• Things just got easier!
• Introduces week navigation from the session view
• Quickly enter goal times
• Filter your custom exercises
• Shows set completion times to help track your time in the gym.
New in 1.56:
• Stopwatch: added hundredths of a second to time display for more precise timing.
• Performance improvements and other UI enhancements.
• iOS 10.3 support: Crash on weight, time, distance, and reps text entry.
• Crash on tapping an empty set history row.
• Crash when dismissing stopwatch when there is at least one lap present.
• Incorrect conversion between kilograms and pounds when copying and pasting sets in metric units mode.
New in v1.55.1:
• Fixed incompatibility issue with iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, and iPhone 5c.
• Fixed a crash caused by deleting a max history entry under some conditions.
• Fixed a crash caused by tapping a row in exercise with empty max history.
New in v1.55:
• View log history for any single exercise.
• Improved calendar view of exercise session information for easier workout review.
• Added barbell info to the plate calculator view for clearer usage.
• Added shortcut to create an exercise from the search results view to make it easier to create new custom exercises.
• Added better support for supersets in sets export.
• Made it easier to identify which dates have workout log information on the calendar.
• Fixed issue with search bar not clearing after choosing an exercise for a new set.
• Better support for iOS 10.
• Superset cell separator appearing in the wrong place intermittently after duplicate
Ratings and Reviews
Best Strength Performance App
I have tried them all and this app, without question, is THE BEST ONE. I train the Westside Barbell method so this app has been invaluable to me. You can add/customize any exercise you can think of which is crucial training a system that has you maxing out in a different exercise every week. When you come around to the same exercise again, all you have to do is check records, find the exercise, and crush it. Westside also has you train speed on certain percentages of a 1-rep Max and this app makes that very simple to calculate. Just find your record and adjust the training percentage and the app tells you quickly what weight to use. I needed something like this when I started Westside as using a notebook would just be ridiculous. I now have been using this app for over 2 years and it just gets better and better every update. THIS IS NOT ONE OF THOSE SOFT, COOKIE CUTTER FITNESS APPS THAT AN OLD LADY WOULD USE. IT'S EASY, STRAIGHTFORWARD, AND PERFECT FOR ANY GOAL-ORIENTED TRAINING METHOD! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Easy and straight forward...
A thorough app that is simple, yet still offers a complete approach to tracking my workouts. As a personal trainer, this app is perfect for creating and storing client's workouts.
I'd rate it 5 stars if you added the option for users to create/name exercises which are not in your exercise database. For instance, having "standing" or "seated" in the description of the exercise, and being able to create equipment options such as "resistance band curls" or "e-z bar curls" is more specific, and would allow users to review previous workouts without having to refer to the "notes" section". PLEASE add this option for users to be able to create additional exercises...it will improve an already great app, and I will definitely rate as 5 stars.
Excellent & Comprehensive
Finally the perfect gym/strength training app! I've been looking for something like this for awhile but every app came up short. It's obvious the app was meticulously created and is organized well. With most apps I feel annoyed by putting in data but this app "tracks" everything so well I love tracking my workouts and watching my progress. Awesome!
*Update 1.45* iPhone 6, 6+ screen support is awesome. Still use the app for every workout-there’s nothing better out there. Recently used exercises are now in the search to add list making it even faster!
- Salt River Software, LLC
- 33.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Salt River Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.