By Salt River Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
StrengthMark is designed for tracking workouts and progress in:
• Olympic weightlifting
• Strength training
Train your way. It's not just another fitness app. StrengthMark is your training app.
Here is how StrengthMark helps you log your workouts:
• HUGE EXERCISE SELECTION - Create your own or choose from over 900 different exercises for strength training, conditioning, mobility, powerlifting, strongman events, and Olympic lifts to build your workouts.
• WEIGHT PERCENTAGES - Use sub-maximal percentages to plan and scale your workouts.
• CUSTOM TEMPLATES - Create templates based on existing workouts to repeat and scale a series of workouts.
• COPY SCALED - Cut, copy, and paste individual sets or copy sessions with sets scaled to your current one rep maxes.
• SUPERSET - Use supersets to add another dimension to your training.
• PERSONAL RECORDS + HISTORY - Review your personal records using weights and reps of your favorite exercises like the deadlift, squat, bench press, snatch, clean and jerk, Atlas stone load, and more. For each personal record, you can view the full history of past PRs to get an idea of how you’ve been improving over time.
• ONE REP MAX CALCULATOR - Use the one rep max calculator to establish a baseline for a training program.
• UNITS - Support for US Customary system and metric units.
• STOPWATCH - Use the audible stopwatch as a timer bell and at intervals for interval training.
• LAPS - Record multiple laps per set using a built-in stopwatch and choose the best time for your records.
• TRAINING NOTES - Enter instructions from your trainer in the goal notes and notes on adjustments for next time in the actual notes.
• FLEXIBLE ORGANIZATION - Use multiple sessions to split up your workouts for strength and conditioning.
What's New in Version 1.55.1
New in 1.55.1:
• Fixed incompatibility issue with iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, and iPhone 5c.
• Fixed a crash caused by deleting a max history entry under some conditions.
• Fixed a crash caused by tapping a row in exercise with empty max history.
New in 1.55:
• View log history for any single exercise.
• Improved calendar view of exercise session information for easier workout review.
• Added barbell info to the plate calculator view for clearer usage.
• Added shortcut to create an exercise from the search results view to make it easier to create new custom exercises.
• Added better support for supersets in sets export.
• Made it easier to identify which dates have workout log information on the calendar.
• Fixed issue with search bar not clearing after choosing an exercise for a new set.
• Better support for iOS 10.
• Superset cell separator appearing in the wrong place intermittently after duplicate
• Added Personal Record History.
• Support for Supersets.
• Support for Cut, Copy, Paste, and Delete Multiple Sets.
• Press and hold to drag sets for easier reorganization
• More fields on session view, such as percent max and max effort, for easier to understand training plans.
I like the app, especially the bar calculator and weight % chart. My only recommendation is to have the exercises appear in a list form (similar to the Fitlist app) where you click the exercise and it opens a new window with the sets/reps/etc). That way you're not using a new "session" for each exercise or making a long list of exercises under one session.
So far so good. It's easy to use. Has plenty of built in workouts. Copying my weekly routine is pretty simple. Could use a few tweaks. Still the best workout app I have found. I can make up workouts, it lets me track super sets. Super easy to use
Not Very User Friendly
Kind of tedious and disconnected to set up routines and a schedule. Has promise - but not there yet.