Stress & Anxiety Companion - the beautifully designed CBT app that can help you feel better
By Companion Apps Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can an app really make you feel better? We think it can.
The Stress & Anxiety Companion app gives you the tools you need to manage anxious feelings and identify their triggers so they won’t trip you up in the future. It can help build your mental muscles to make you stronger and happier. Some of our features include:
ANXIETY BUSTING EXERCISES THAT REALLY WORK
• Re-Breathing: control your breathing with the help of our visual exercises.
• Mindfulness and muscle relaxation recordings to help your muscles relax and ease tension.
• Brain exercises: Quick and fun exercises to interrupt anxious or negative thinking.
• You can’t change what happens, but you can change how you feel about it. Our app helps you reframe negative and anxious thoughts, building your mental muscles so that you can cope much better with life’s ups and downs.
• Our simplified CBT process (it’s short for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, a technique that’s helped thousands of people) helps you identify triggers and their associated thoughts, replacing those thoughts with new ones - not just today, but every day.
VISUALIZE YOUR THOUGHTS
• Turn your key thoughts and learnings into handy photo cards.
• Share them with your friends and family.
LEARN ABOUT STRESS AND ANXIETY
• Our easy to digest Learn section gives you valuable information about all things stress, anxiety and CBT.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Updated content and UI tweaks.
I suffer from PTSD and generalized anxiety, and this app has been a godsend. I use it regularly when I feel anxiety setting in. The thought-reframing exercise has helped me work through so many fears and worries. The breathing and muscle relaxation exercises are great even if I'm not anxious. I also see a therapist, but this app is almost like having her with me whenever I need her. I can't recommend this enough. I feel stronger and better equipped to cope with and get past things now. I can be a better me, better wife and mom and friend, because I have the tools to push through anxiety. Thank you!
Great CBT for anxiety!
I have been using this app anytime I get anxious and it really really helps calm me down. I love the deep breathing exercises and that you can make cards when you feel like you have had a personal revelation.
This app has helped reduce my stress and anxiety and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to try the very helpful CBT approach. My only complaint would be that I can't get the "anxiety level" numbers to move up or down from the number 5. They just seem to be stuck there on this app. But everything else works perfectly!
Emotional eater? You need this app!
I highly recommend this app to help deal with emotional and binge eating disorders. CBT has been proven to treat these stressful and anxious feelings and now it's all in this app.
If you also feel stress or have negative feelings in response to events, people or certain situations, this app can help you work through them.
I've never written such a long review for an app before, but having knowledge of CBT treatment, this app has nailed it and can be life saving for some.