KENKOU Stress Guide is your personal stress detection and management app.
EXPERIENCE A HEALTHIER HEART AND A HAPPIER LIFE.
Feel empowered to get better at stress in your everyday life.
Track your stress levels, view your personal analysis and find instant relief in a single application!
Stress Guide is the most innovative and precise tool to manage your emotional and physical Stress Level and to accurately detect the level of stress you are experiencing.
We use the proven methods of cardiac psychology and analyse your pulsewaves to give you a precise feedback on how stress is influencing your body.
+ Accurate stress measurement with the iPhone camera and instant analysis
+ Get feedback on how your body reacts to stress
+ Measurement of your heart rate variability while your heart is following your breathing
+ Get more insights of your cardiovascular system also as a pdf
+ Biofeedback for your health
Intended to help manage stress levels and to detect current negative or positive stress. To do this, we use methods of cardiac psychology to analyze heart rates. Afterwards, feedback is provided about how the body is being impacted.
Designed with a user-centered approach, this feature provides the opportunity to better monitor current stress level and general stress resistance.
MEASURE AND UNDERSTAND YOU STRESS PATTERNS
- Instantly measure your stress level and your bodily reactions.*
- Easily track your stress levels day by day – wherever you are.
- View a detailed analysis based on your vital signs.**
- Get personalized tips on how to improve.
YOUR LONG-TERM BENEFITS
- Enables you to manage your daily stress
- Improves your ability to de-stress
- Enhances your self-awareness
- Internalizes coping strategies
- Provides you with guidance and relief
- Offers customized solutions based on your vital signs and activities
- Increases your health and overall well-being
- It’s incredibly easy! just put your finger onto the iPhone camera lense and breathe.
- The KENKOU Stress Guide processes hundreds of images per second and analyzes your pulse wave.
- This scientific method is called lightcardiography and our cutting-edge solution provides an accuracy above medical standards.
The KENKOU APP provides a detailed analysis of what’s going on in your cardiovascular system. This includes:
- Current stress state
- Adaptability & stress index
- Stress peaks
- Pulse & breathing
- Biological age
- Heart rate variability
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT:
OR CONNECT WITH US VIA SOCIAL MEDIA:
We are happy to announce:
-- Measurement History Function implemented
-- Small Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I am having fun with this app. If for another no other reason because every time I use it I'm aware what my body is doing and I can make adjustments independent of what this app shows me. I know I have not used this app often enough to know whether or not it is accurate and what it takes to have a really high stress resistance. But I am looking forward to finding out more.
Helpful and accurate.
The first breathing session was wonderful. I adjusted to the breathing pattern quickly and afterwards felt calmer than before the session. This is the beginning of my second week using this app and hope to report after my second month that it has continued to be as effective - we shall see.
Good app where is the history?!?
The app works well. It showed I was exhausted when traveling for a few days then stressed before a big job, relaxed after the madness. I have been running it daily but would love to have a history in app. It seems the only way to keep a history is to download a PDF each time.
Is history in the works?!?!
- Kenkou GmbH
- 31.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © KENKOU GmbH 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.