By Aimfire LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stress Management - how to break free from a stressful life! If you are one of the many people who want to alleviate your stress, you can learn some simple techniques to help you get out of the vicious cycle of leading a stressful life. Your stressful life does not just affect you, but everyone around you. It affects your relationships as well as any children or co-workers. Most of all, it can actually make you physically ill.
Do you really want to go through the rest of your life feeling "stressed out?" Do you like the idea of feeling "out of control" and that everything in life is a trial? Perhaps it is time for you to confront this situation and seek help to restore some sort of balance in your life and break free from this cycle.
Once you realize what stress actually is and how it manifests itself in your life, it is much easier to gain control. Most of us experience stress because we feel out of control over a particular situation. While we may not always be able to eliminate the factor that is causing the stress in our lives, it is possible to control our reactions to the stress.
Here's what you will find in this guide...
- Introduction: Stressed Out?
- What is Stress?
- Stress Manifestation
- Identifying Stressors
- Self-Induced Stress
- The WRONG Ways to Deal with Stress
- The RIGHT Ways to Deal with Stress
- How Do You React to Stress?
- Tips to Break Free of Stress
- When to Seek Treatment
- And a lot more!
"Stress Management" app also includes these great features:
- Full support for native copy and paste. You can copy text snippets and then paste into an email, etc. to send to your friends!
- Bookmark your favorite pages for quick and easy access
- Text and fonts optimized for clear, easy reading on screen
- Simple navigation from section to section
- Navigate through pages by using finger swipes and/or buttons
- Cool page flip animations :)
- Simple, uncluttered user interface which allows you to focus on reading
- Self-contained app, NO Internet connection required
- Use it anywhere, anytime!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: Jan 05, 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: aimfire LLC
- © 2010 Aimfire LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.