Stretching properly before and after your workout can have a big impact on your performance and reduce chances of injury. We’ve set out to design an app that takes the guess-work out of stretching and makes it fun and enjoyable.
* Beautiful HD animations show you exactly how to perform each exercise.
* Pre-workout and post-workout stretching sessions.
* Dynamic and static stretching exercises.
* 5-minute sessions with 10 stretches each.
* Integrated with all our training apps.
* Shuffle exercises to avoid getting bored.
* Add multiple rounds to extend your stretching session.
* Alerts tell you when to switch exercises.
Ratings and Reviews
In concept it's a good app that integrates nicely with other Blue Fin apps, but this app falls short on variety. It's just the same 10 stretches mixed up in a different order each time, which gets boring pretty quickly. I would also like to see better instructions during each stretch, so as when to switch to the other leg/arm and direction on how long to hold each stretch.
I wasn't keen on stretching after running but the app holds me accountable because there is already a routine laid out for me. It's a good start for beginner runners who don't like to stretch.
Not Worth It
This was offered in my Bridge to 10K app, so I figured it might have some stretches that I might not be aware of. Nope. My current stretch routine was already FAR more inclusive than this one. Maybe it's good if you're not a runner and have no idea where to start. If I could get my money back, I would.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.