By Matthew van Boheemen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stretch timer helps you keep fit and healthy by counting down your stretch timings. Focus on doing your exercises and doing them right rather than having to countdown yourself or remember how many stretches you have done.
- Large easy to read display keeps track of time remaining and number of repetitions
- Countdown shows how much time remaining on this stretch and the number of reps you have done.
- Alert plays when the timer reaches zero
- Can automatically start the next rep after a configurable delay or you can manually start the next rep
- Able to pause and restart your session
- Able to configure: seconds per repetition, number of repetitions and auto continue time
- Configuration is stored from session to session
- Able to play music in the background as you do your stretches
- Configure the alert sound to be played at the completion of a rep
- End of rep/session alerts will continue even if you are in another app (if you have notifications turned on)
If you discover any bugs or want to submit a feature request then let us know using the support website (http://mattsiphoneapps.webs.com/).
What's New in Version 2.5
End of rep/session notifications will display even if you leave the app. This means you can start your session and use other apps and still be prompted. Notifications must be turned on for this functionality to work.
Needs a 'done' tone
Use this app daily and it is as described... Simple to use! Not counting during a stretch allows me to focus on the muscle area and form.
My only suggestion is that I would like a 'done' tone. I vary my stretches daily and end up standing in my 'last' stretch forever like a dork until I realize my session is complete.
Needs short count down before first rep
You can set a short period between reps to switch positions. Needs to have option for short countdown prior to first rep. I bought this app to replace Stretch Timer, which has been crashing on iOS 9 and doesn't offer option for beeps to signal time to switch.
Awesome, use it every day
Best timer app for anybody doing stretching / reps. I love that I can watch Netflix during my 20 minute routine and the timer app notifies me over the video when it's time to switch stretches.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 14, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Matthew van Boheemen
- © Matthew van Boheemen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.