Dominate the skies! Modern jet fighters flight game on the go!
Use your iPhone's tilt sensor to fly modern jet fighters and engage in epic aerial battles! Shoot down enemy air force in deadly dogfights! Dodge enemy surface-to-air missiles and lethal air defense units! Hunt down and destroy enemy ground forces using precision guided weapons!
* Straight to action air combat flight game!
* Easy controls using accelerometer (tilt sensor)!
* No cockpit view, no complex controls to learn!
* Random mission generator for infinite replayability!
* Different mission types including air-to-air and air-to-ground missions!
* Level up and earn more credits to unlock more advanced airplanes!
* In-app purchases for optional features (mission setup and custom loadout screens)!
* Unlock 282 combat aircraft from 38 countries! (with in-app purchases)
* Fly over 13 global hot spots, from Europe, Middle East to Asia! (with in-app purchases)
* BONUS: Desert Storm 1991 US aircraft and squadrons! (in-app purchases)
This app contains advertising. If you have any interest in aviation, download Strike Fighters Modern Combat now!
• Reinforcement Pack 8 adds Cyprus and Kosovo maps, and air forces of Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, and Romania.
Ratings and Reviews
Bring back the old titles
I love the Strike Fighters series and have been an avid player for a long time. I love the latest format, but I did love the “Attack” platform as well as the “legends” platform. Where did these titles go? Why were they discontinued? I would love to either see the old titles again just for variation or a new variant. Suggestions for the next game, have landing strips, carriers and airbases, maritime patrol missions attacking ships or BARCAP missions protecting your fleet, a Vietnam title would be excellent, the aircraft and campaigns of the Vietnam war would make for an excellent game, especially if it was done by you guys and gals at thirdwire and Unity. Overall the strike fighter series of games are my favorite games since the old Janes titles of the mid to late 90’s you guys do excellent work, I cannot wait for the next title. Thank you.
5 stars with requests
I love the detail that’s in this game and don’t mind paying for very good work.
Some requests: to make it more interesting, could there be a campaign where weapon resource management is key to victory? There’s no reason to use unguided bombs when AG missiles and GPS bombs are unlimited. How about scores for unguided bomb accuracy?
When the lady says “good job RTB” could there be an option to do just that? Give us an airbase or carrier to land on and score us on landings and carrier traps. Give us mid air refueling. Incentives to keep playing with promotions and medals. Ships and bombers are noticeably absent from a fine game such as this.
I would pay for these improvements thanks again!
I've enjoyed playing the other strike fighters games, but this is by far the best one yet. Different types of missions, territories and allied aircraft, makes this an excellent game. The physics however haven't changed much, and could well be better; a 360 view around the aircraft during flight would be nice, and an cockpit view. And that each time you go to play, that the mission editor and armaments don't go back to the default settings. Overall, very well, maybe more areas and different countries' aircraft, but an excellent game.
(For an idea on new maps, you should add Georgia vs Russia; and for the AI Aircraft for Iran, North Korea etc. Available for flying. And add the SU 47)
- Third Wire Productions, Inc.
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Third Wire Productions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Buy credits $3.99
- Enable custom loadout screen $3.99
- Remove level restrictions $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.