Time to hit the lanes with Strike! Ten Pin Bowling.
Throw the ball like a pro with the best bowling control system on the AppStore.
With practice, you'll be curving the ball in to the pocket, converting the 7-10 split and even bowling the perfect game.
Featuring super smooth graphics, realistic physics and perfectly balanced gameplay - You won't be able to resist bowling another ten frames of the world's favourite family sport.
Play head to head against friends or take on the world with online versus play.
• Quick, Intuitive control system - Add spin with a flick of your finger!
• Authentic gameplay for ages 3 - 103.
• Full Classic 10 Pin Bowling. 1-2 Players
• Series Classic 10 Pin (3 games).
• Play against other players around the world in versus play online.
• MiniGame Taster.
• 3 MiniGames available, each with 4 levels and 30 frames to challenge even the best bowlers.
• Candle Pin Bowling. 1-2 Players
• Duck Pin and Rubber band Duck Pin Bowling. 1-2 Players
• Mega Lane.
• Upgrade your ball with over 35 cool designs to choose from.
• Over 30 Achievements to win.
This is a huge update with many new features:
• New games including Mega Lane, Duck Pin, Rubber Band Duck Pin and Candle Pin Bowling.
• Series Classic 10 Pin Bowling.
• Play against other players around the world in versus play online. GameCenter account is no longer needed!
• Ernie's Pro Shop.
• Player Card with Online Statistics.
• Improved graphics and physics.
• Game progress is backed up online automatically using our bespoke system. Game Center account no longer needed.
• Import your existing scores from Guest Player (automatic) and Game Center.
• Fixes issue with iPhone X devices where banner ads obscure the top menu buttons.
• Fixes issue where game can get stuck during a replay.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but could be better
I like this game but when you hit in to the half pocket it just leaves a spilt and the ball doesn't hook much. This game could be better if you would add a hook rating on your bowling ball and some pin action when you hit in the half pocket.
Update: The new update in the game is just not so good and here is some reasons why. 1. The balls just hits the pins like their rubber and once the ball gets to the pins you will notice it doesn’t drive through the pins like in real life, it just just deflects like is a 8 pound ball. 2. The ball really over hooks, the ball itself didn’t do that in the old version of this game and the amount of rotation the ball gets you would think it can drive through the pins, but in this game it doesn’t for some reason. 3. When you try to add some speed on your ball in this game it just slows down even though your swiping the screen really hard and that causes the ball to hook a lot. I hope you had the time to read this and understand what’s going on with your game.
Great potential. But...
Physics are a bit off. Pin action isn’t quite the same as real life. It’s close but: Pins appear bottom heavy or too large of a base. Pins should fall over but remain standing at an angle, or worse, slide across the floor without falling down.
Pin fall acts as if your using a 10-12 pound ball. Would prefer the option to use a heavier ball. It makes a big difference. Especially as you watch shots bounce off sleepers that normally should carry both pins. In 20+ years of real bowling I never saw the amount of splits resulting from pocket shots. And I had only seen a 5-7-10 split once in real life and that was from a shot that missed the headpin altogether. I’ve had 3 in the last 2 days using this app. All from pocket shots.
The required replay after ever shot gets old. Need a way to turn it off.
Not much in the way of customer support. All attempts at contact have been ignored.
This app has the potential to be really good. But fear this is the best it will ever be without support from the designer.
I have really enjoyed playing this game. Scored a 300 on the regular game after about 2 weeks of casual play. I am working through the variations now. Even bought a special ball pack (Planets I think it’s called). If you want an interesting bowling themed simulation with near realistic pin action, this is it. If you want honest pin action physics and a sore shoulder, go to a bowling alley. Otherwise don’t gripe when a pin doesn’t fall the way you think it should.
I would like to see balls with different mass and traction characteristics. Next version maybe?
- Touch Mechanics Ltd
- 150.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Touch Mechanics Ltd 2013 - 2018
- In-App Purchases
- TV Games Pack $9.99
- Pro Pack $0.99
- Remove Ads $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.