The Stroke pocketcards contain a collection of valuable clinical information on the diagnosis and management of stroke, including:
- An algorithm for the emergency management of acute stroke
- tPA administration guidelines, including complete tPA inclusion and exclusion criteria and guidelines for management of patients receiving tPA
- Indications and guidelines for intra-arterial thrombolysis and mechanical clot extraction
- Quick reference tables for localization of TIAs and strokes, including descriptions of anterior and posterior circulation syndromes
- Illustrations of cerebral and brain stem vasculature and vascular territories
- The NIH Stroke Scale and information on the clinical prognosis of stroke
- Descriptions and indications for use of imaging modalities in stroke management
- Recommendations for stroke workup, hospital management and supportive care
- Secondary stroke prevention recommendations, including guidelines for carotid endarterectomy and antithrombotic therapy in atrial fibrillation
- Technical Update
- Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
i have used the physical pocketcards from this company and i have always liked them. so when i saw the stroke pocketcards as an iphone app i purchased them right away. The navigation is easy and the content is really good
Easy information at your fingertips
Having this with you at the doctor or pharmacy puts a ton of relevant information into the palm of your hand. The NIHSS, in particular, is well done with good explanations that can serve as an adequate information resource for all healthcare professionals.
stroke scales are good
the stroke scales illustrated in this app are really helpful, have been a fan of this app for a long time now, i get timely and FREE updates, beats all other stroke related apps.
- Borm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
- 13.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Börm Bruckmeier Publishing LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.