By The Methodist Hospital System
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn the signs and symptoms of stroke and track your stroke risk. The Methodist stroke education application was developed to educate the public about stroke and how to decrease their stroke risk.
• Stroke Assessment: Use this interactive tool when you suspect that someone is having a stroke. In an easy to understand way, this tool helps you recognize the stroke symptoms.
• Stroke Education: Test your knowledge about stroke with the Fact or Fiction feature. The Question & Answer section will help educate you on how to understand and prevent strokes.
• Lifestyle Survey: Track your lifestyle and how it impacts your stroke risk. Take this lifestyle survey every 30 days to help assess your risk for stroke.
• News & Events: Learn about stroke news and community initiatives.
• Stride4Stroke: Stride4Stroke is a 5K walk/run hosted by The Methodist Hospital System in Houston, Texas to raise awareness and support for stroke education. Connect to the Stride4Stroke website from your mobile device.
• Contact: Find your nearest Methodist Hospital in the Greater Houston area to get stroke care.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 30, 2013
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 10.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Methodist Hospital System
- © 2012 The Methodist Hospital System
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.