Strong Workout Tracker Gym Log
By Strong Fitness Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Strong is the most minimal and intuitive workout tracker for any fitness routine. With hundreds of preloaded exercises and workout programs it's time to throw out your notebook. Join the over 1 million people who have downloaded Strong to stay on track in the gym.
“I’d suggest downloading the “Strong” app before you return to the gym. It’s that good” - CNBC, June 2017
“with apps like Strong, working out feels more like a game” - The Verge, May 2017
“I have used nearly every logging app since the App Store launched. This is the best bar none”
“I use this every time I go to the gym and seriously couldn't train without it”
“Simple. Intuitive. Functional. Exactly what I was looking for.”
“This is bare bones and serious. Right on, and works perfectly... I wish I could give 10 stars.”
“It's by far the most intuitive and easy to use workout app I’ve used.”
Whether you want to gain strength or just stay healthy, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced powerlifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. Unlike other fitness apps, Strong doesn’t bog you down with pictures and videos you don't need, and provide unnecessary functions you’d never use.
Strong is optimised for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or StrongLifts 5x5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
- The simplest interface of any fitness app available on the App Store
- Add your own routines and choose easily between them
- Cardio and strength exercises - and add your own too!
- Fully-featured Apple Watch app to log workouts without your iPhone
- Support for multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
- Track your progress with graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
- Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
- Supersets/Grouped Exercises
- Automatically back up your data with Cloud Sync!
- Built in body measurements tracker helps you record your weight and other vitals, and includes support for Apple Health
- Share sheet makes archiving workouts to Evernote, Notes or Email easier than ever!
- Full Screen Timer for easier notification
- Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
- Plate Calculator for when the weights get high
- Support for Imperial (lbs) and Metric (kg) weights, or a combination of both
- Add additional notes to your workout
- Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression, and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
- Export workout information by email to CSV format, as well as full Database Export
- Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
The free version of Strong is limited to 3 routines. Upgrade to a Strong PRO subscription ($4.99/month or $29.99/year) to create an unlimited number of routines and unlock additional PRO features.
Strong will automatically charge your iTunes Account at the end of your subscription or free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time and still receive full functionality until the end of your current period, but no refund can be provided for unused portions of the subscription.
If you’ve previously purchased “Unlock Strong” or “Strong Combo Pack”, you’ll be able to use the Restore Purchases option from the app for access to Strong PRO features.
These prices are for customers in the United States and may vary depending on your iTunes Account settings. In-app purchases and subscriptions cannot be shared using Family Sharing.
Strong Terms of Service - http://help.strongapp.io/article/73-strong-terms-of-service
What's New in Version 4.25
• Updated the Start Workout screen. We’re making this change to improve the experience for new users and make it less jarring when you’re first starting a workout. If you’ve been using the app for a while, this might seem like an extra step, so we’d really like to hear your feedback on this.
• Start/End Time pickers no longer auto adjust for duration after a major change is made. This should make it easier to edit dates around midnight.
• iOS 11: Improved support for Smart Invert.
• Fix: Notes were not copied when duplicating a routine.
• Fix: Editing, sorting, and archiving routines wouldn’t always save changes.
• Fix: Measurement values could be cut off by the date.
• Fix: Sets could end up in a ‘half-swiped’ state.
• Fix: Done button doesn't dismiss the keyboard when naming an exercise.
• iPhone X: Some options in the store were not accessible.
• Apple Watch: Add duration timer to workout overview.
• Apple Watch: Add “Set x of y” to Rest Timer
• Apple Watch: Allow 0 reps to be entered.
• Apple Watch: Picker values could show values from the previous set if completed too quickly.
• Apple Watch: Rest Timer no longer dismisses immediately if next set is already complete.
• Apple Watch: Fix potential crash from UI updates on a background thread.
I have liked the continues improvements to the app and the most recent changes allowing you to select and view a workout without having to start the workout is nice. I do wish that pinned notes for exercises only applies within the workout that exercise is in so that if you use the same exercise in another workout routine and want different notes for that same exercise but in a different routine you can as opposed to the same notes showing up for that exercise in all routines. Especially since the other notes option only shows notes made during that workout session. I would like an option for notes for a specific exercise within a workout that remain just in that workout where I can make different notes on the same exercise in a different workout that won’t show up on that exercise in another workout. Other than that detail, I really like the app.
Fantastic Way to Start and Continue
It took me an AGE to finally get on the strength training bandwagon and when I did, I absolutely needed a Watch/iOS app to help me along. I tried a number of different things, including the Watch’s built-in Activity app, but when I landed on the the Strong app, everything finally clicked and I haven’t looked back.
Besides just being a nearly rock-solid way to track strength training workouts, the developers also appear to be super dedicated to making consistent improvements and bug fixes, which is much more than I can say for a number of workout apps I’ve used in the past (a couple of which I still use out of consistency’s sake).
Get this app. Pay for the upgrade. Make it part of your training regimen. You will not regret it.
Honestly an incredible workout app
I’ve been using Strong since they first released it and my excitement to use the app has yet to dwindle. They have just about everything that I need in a workout app, and i couldn’t be happier. That being said, I do think they bite off more than they can chew. The app can be buggy, and though they’ve worked out the worst of it, I sometimes notice little quarks here and there. They also change the app design frequently, which I find unnecessary. I think all the pomp and frills keep the app from being as streamlined as it could be.
Overall great app for logging workouts and keeping track of your routine.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 4.25
- Size: 99.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Strong Fitness Ltd.
- © 2017 Strong Fitness Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All Features$6.99
- Unlock Strong$4.99
- Strong PRO$4.99
- Strong PRO$29.99
- Strong Power Pack$3.99
- PRO Subscription$23.99
- Strong PRO Forever$99.99
- Strong PRO$3.99
- Strong PRO$19.99
- Strong PRO Forever$74.99